Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

bioshock 2 is cummin

General discussion about gaming.
Jimmy TwoTimes
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:22756162
Xbox Gamer Tag: PQRKCHQP SAMICH

Re: bioshock 2 is cummin

Unread post by Jimmy TwoTimes »

ITS OUT TOMORROW!!!! I preordered, what version should i get? Normal, Rapture, or Special?
Yes sir.
Joe's Crab Shack
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:24928034

Unread post by Joe's Crab Shack »

Im liking it so far, more or less the same as the first one, but with differences i think enrich this one specifically.
“Sane is boring.”
― R.A. Salvatore

“I used to be sane, then I got better.”
― Anonymous

"Sanity calms, but madness is more interesting."
― John Russell
TheBlindKhezu
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:26179687
Location: In a land where the Eldritch Abomination known as the pyro lives

Unread post by TheBlindKhezu »

Jimmy TwoTimes wrote:ITS OUT TOMORROW!!!! I preordered, what version should i get? Normal, Rapture, or Special?
depends about that since the Rapture edition is more of a European and New Zealand and we only got is Normal and special. If your spend $99.99(For consoles) and $89.99(Pc) if you give the special edition of this game comes with a special container,a 168-page art book,soundtrack for the first and second game, and a 3 Rapture city propaganda poster. do you want to spend that much for this game, or not buy the normal edition
Jimmy TwoTimes
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:22756162
Xbox Gamer Tag: PQRKCHQP SAMICH

Unread post by Jimmy TwoTimes »

TheBlindKhezu wrote:
Jimmy TwoTimes wrote:ITS OUT TOMORROW!!!! I preordered, what version should i get? Normal, Rapture, or Special?
depends about that since the Rapture edition is more of a European and New Zealand and we only got is Normal and special. If your spend $99.99(For consoles) and $89.99(Pc) if you give the special edition of this game comes with a special container,a 168-page art book,soundtrack for the first and second game, and a 3 Rapture city propaganda poster. do you want to spend that much for this game, or not buy the normal edition
I ended up buying the normal. Too much for stupid stuff. Well, i just beat it and im pretty happy with it. Not as many twists and turns as the first, but still really good.
Yes sir.