Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

@ lilblue & warrior

General discussion about gaming.
gowness
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:14699270

@ lilblue & warrior

Unread post by gowness »

by suggestion of guy

LOL U MAD
Last edited by gowness on 26 Nov 2009, 01:40, edited 1 time in total.
bluephyr
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:5875326

Re: @ blue & warrior

Unread post by bluephyr »

What the hell did I do??

I feel so... acknowledged having my own thread :'X.
Almost expected another appreciative thread by Deathspawn in relation to L4D2.
gowness
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:14699270

Re: @ lilblue & warrior

Unread post by gowness »

topic fixed, my bad :awesome:
bluephyr
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

I heard about the little incident. I'm getting pretty tired of listening to people I hang out with so much turn out to be completely irrational, I mean, My God.
warrior

Unread post by warrior »

About this... For those of you who don't know what happened...
Me, Gowness, Royalblue and Hanzo were playing the Hard Rain camp. for Left 4 Dead 2 on expert. He was being all butt hurt the whole time and pretty much trying to make us lose, but in the end we made it. And right as I was about to get on the boat for the finale, after everyone else was on, he decided to shotgun me to incapped to prevent me getting incapped, then ignored me on steam for no apparent reason.

There is something about Left 4 Dead 2 that is making plenty of the people that I have played with, along with Blue, Duke, Little Blue, Stalker, Gabe, and more, that have been treating the game like little kids. There is a point in a game where you need to have fun, and not either complain, or be the kind of person everyone complains about in the original Left 4 Dead(A griefer)

So, theres the story and how I feel about the way people play video games :D Hooray
bluephyr
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

Correction! He shotgunned you to prevent you from getting the achievement*
(Which on that level.. is probably a bitch)
But anyway, yeah, I play with people who have a good head on their shoulders in the first place. I don't care how good you are, and it doesn't make me mad when I lose a game because you weren't "good enough" to get that Hunter off of me.
Hell, I'm happy to lose sometimes 'cuz I'm just too good at that game, ever, really, believe me, I cheat.
Anyway, the only time I get frustrated is when I ain't enjoying the game because we're all yelling at each other for incompetency from our own points of view.
g_e_oos
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19183286

Unread post by g_e_oos »

bluephyr wrote:believe me, I cheat.

Oh we all know that.
When life hands you lemons, make grape juice, then sit back and watch the world wonder how you did it.