Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

Last Person to Post in this Thread gets $100

Discussion about anything.
steiner949
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:7276060

Re: Last Person to Post in this Thread gets $100

Unread post by steiner949 »

Or, what about SARs, nobody hears about that anymore. Or the fact that our culture has become so germaphobic that our immune systems are going to be about as protective as a piece of plywood at stopping napalm.
Give the hardest job to the laziest person, and they will find the easiest way to do it.
RandomGuy
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:20316080

Unread post by RandomGuy »

Divine Fate wrote:What ever happened to the Avian Flu?
Public intrest fell, so it stopped being announced.
IT IS NO LONGER MONDAY!!!!!! I made all of this btw
MrKerplunkers
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18601661

Unread post by MrKerplunkers »

ATTENTION ALL PENDULUM FANS!

They are going back to drum and bass, hellz yeah.
The song was released in some sort of DJ pack I believe, made in 2009 and to be released with their up coming album. :woop: :woop: :woop: :woop: :woop:
PS: I'm winning.
Damn, this certainly was one hell of a subject change.
arkawn
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:7761101

Unread post by arkawn »

captainangry wrote:This is complete bullshit. The whole thing about this flu is that it is putting younger people in the hospital as well as older people and infants, not that it is only putting younger people in the hospital. Your parents got their facts wrong. The issue is that it hurts healthy people more than the regular flu does because it's symptoms are more severe.

Older people and children are always more susceptible to all illnesses because their immune system is weaker. The only way you would be immune to this kind of flu is if you had gotten this strain already, which hasn't happened to anyone in the past or we would already have a cure. And even then, when this virus mutates before next winter, all the people who got it are now susceptible again, just like the regular flu.

In '74 or around that time there was a flu that was called 'Swine Flu' but it isn't the same as the 'Swine Flu' we have now. The only connecting factor is that they both started in pigs. Also, if those older people had built some kind of immunity to the illness, it would have been passed down to their children making everyone safer, not just themselves.
I don't presume to know anything so chill
steiner949
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

So has anyone heard about the world's largest laser? It is capable of generating 1.1MJ on a target as small as .5mm. They say that the thing is being used by the Department of Energy to test fission reactions and the like. If I recall the Military has a contract with them so that there will no longer have to be underground nuclear testing(even though there hasn't been an underground detonation since 1991).
Give the hardest job to the laziest person, and they will find the easiest way to do it.
Divine Fate
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:14581138
Twitter Username: Nequissime
Xbox Gamer Tag: xelderon

Unread post by Divine Fate »

Is that the one where they were afraid it would generate a massive black whole? Or am I thinking of something else?
RandomGuy
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

Divine Fate wrote:Is that the one where they were afraid it would generate a massive black whole? Or am I thinking of something else?
Thats the supercollider. which it will not thank you very much!
steiner949
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

Random is right, you never heard me say that, the supercollider in Switzerland is the one that everyone thought would herold the end of time as we know it. But of course there were technical laws that needed fixing and testing was postponed, but this laser is again designed to test fussion reactions without the detonation on nuclear warheads.
steiner949
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

Here is the link to the article I read.

https://publicaffairs.llnl.gov/news/new ... 03-06.html
RandomGuy
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

Fission without big devistation is going to be hard... the only place i know of fission being productive is the sun...
steiner949
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

We are not talking about fission, we are talking about fussion. Major difference between the two.
steiner949
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

Fission is the splitting of atoms, while fusion is the combination of atoms.
RandomGuy
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

we already have fusion right?
D34THSPAWN
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:18527016

Unread post by D34THSPAWN »

no we have fusion...fission is the stuff int he sun :P but the military ahs a giant laser they are going to use to shoot down missles anyway :P

imagine yourself as a T-rex in a room full of T-ball poles and large soapy bubbles. Your stubby arms would render the pleasure-power of this room woefully out of reach.
Liquid Death
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19897660

Unread post by Liquid Death »

LAZOR :stupid:
genie
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:20121258

Unread post by genie »

So I just read this whole thread...
And I miss you guys. :)

But on a happier note, I'm done with school, and can start playing again. :)
Plastic Jesus
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:5404857

Unread post by Plastic Jesus »

Too bad you are losing the thread and I am wining, no one can beat me now I am the last!!!!

I can feel it...

...the quickening!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I don't care if it rains or freezes,
Long as I have my plastic Jesus
Riding on the dashboard of my car
Through all trials and tribulations,
We will travel every nation,
With my plastic Jesus I'll go far.
D34THSPAWN
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod

..................................................................................................................................................

........................................................................................................................................................................

........................................................................................................................................................................

mini invisble post is mini and invisible

imagine yourself as a T-rex in a room full of T-ball poles and large soapy bubbles. Your stubby arms would render the pleasure-power of this room woefully out of reach.
steiner949
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

Haha nice blank post death. BTW what the hell happened to my post in the post about the poster above you thread?
RandomGuy
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

steiner949 wrote:Haha nice blank post death. BTW what the hell happened to my post in the post about the poster above you thread?
it died
GrimGriz
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:1386928

Unread post by GrimGriz »

Plastic is the Princess of the Universe.

[spoiler]and may or may not be responsible for what happened to Katie's lips[/spoiler]
steiner949
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

***jaw drops to floor*** Did I miss something?
steiner949
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

I hate stupid computers that crash as soon as you make a change to a file and save it then try and close just the one window. GAHHHHHHH!
RandomGuy
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

steiner949 wrote:I hate stupid computers that crash as soon as you make a change to a file and save it then try and close just the one window. GAHHHHHHH!
its called ctrl + alt + delete
steiner949
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

No, I mean the program crashes out and quits. Not freezes up, major difference for me.
Twister
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:23285097

Unread post by Twister »

This is my first reply woot :D :barf: .
I'm guessing that there will never be a last post.
MrKerplunkers
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18601661

Unread post by MrKerplunkers »

Yeah there will be, and it will be this one.
RandomGuy
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

steiner949 wrote:No, I mean the program crashes out and quits. Not freezes up, major difference for me.
my hammer des this, when it set config for tf2 and go to search for something and hit enter, it crashes. :? ; but if i just let iw wait to auto search it works :D.

only on vista have i heard this happening.
Divine Fate
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:14581138
Twitter Username: Nequissime
Xbox Gamer Tag: xelderon

Unread post by Divine Fate »

steiner949 wrote:Haha nice blank post death. BTW what the hell happened to my post in the post about the poster above you thread?
Deathspawn edited it.
D34THSPAWN
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod

its not blank...look closer