Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

Last Person to Post in this Thread gets $100

Discussion about anything.
MrKerplunkers
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18601661

Re: Last Person to Post in this Thread gets $100

Unread post by MrKerplunkers »

The truth is, America is actually a very Satanist nation, and I WILL not delete this truth because it may hurt. THIS is what Silent Hill is about: America falling into the hands of Satan and dark forces and evil.

You are all ignoring the elephant in the room.

Want proof? In 10 days, most of you will celebrate this so-called Christmas, but it’s actually Satan-mas. If you actually do the RESEARCH, you will see that you’re all puppets of Satanism.

You are all SLAVES to bills, greed, money, and slave jobs which are contributing to the death and destruction of this planet.

You THINK you are Christian and you are following the word of GOD, but you are actually SATANISTS.

You are all being severely BRAINWASHED and MIND CONTROLLED to believe that MUTILATING and TORTURING babies is FINE.
krubby
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:24566857

Unread post by krubby »

Happy 2020 I'm a cute girl now and my clinical depression and self-hatred is long gone Image
"[melee fort]'s just like checkers; the first few times you play it it's fun and interesting, but after a while you just wan't vomit your guts out and die in the bile." -pcJDAWG
squishy
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:27384194

Unread post by squishy »

bees
Indeed.
FyrestarFox
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:66981491

Unread post by FyrestarFox »

Jesus Christ, How the hell did anyone think that the whole thread format was something that'd be acceptable for humans to use. It's like I'm going blind and being assaulted by Obama era memes.

also i want $100 just like everyone else
owntheneck
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:22051556

Unread post by owntheneck »

Indeed, but there's nothing quite as nostalgic as the old BBS forum style.
ORO!!!
FyrestarFox
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:66981491

Unread post by FyrestarFox »

posting for posterity.
Also flamin "fixed" the forums since it last broke which was likely a couple years.
Zarik
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:3501639

Unread post by Zarik »

Did you know that due to inflation the $100 offered in this thread is now $123.93?
squishy
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

Unread post by squishy »

squishy wrote: 07 Apr 2020, 03:29bees
yuki
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:34189685
Twitter Username: @vampire__irl

Unread post by yuki »

xddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
formerly known as vintagelaser. 24

i play MTG, rocket league, and others

graduated from University of North Texas 2019
Bachelor of Arts in International Studies, Minor in Japanese (4 years)
Fruitcakes
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:29212825

Unread post by Fruitcakes »

I was just getting nostalgic with a coworker re: phpBB. Decided to stop by this ol' place.

I can't help but be nostalgic for Team Fortress 2, and this community. I was probably 12-ish when I got my first desktop, and immediately gravitated to this community. I was provided an incredible amount of patience, given that I was a middle schooler obsessed with late-aughts 4chan. I made friends here, and spent nearly a thousand hours on just cC servers or Zora's minecraft server. After I graduated high-school, I started playing much less. I've lived a whole life since then, and I bought my first house a couple years ago. It's gone by in no time at all, but I always took time every year or so to log into TF2, I would check to see if the cC servers were still alive.

The internet's forever, but it's easy to let the dust settle. There are artifacts here of who I used to be, and who I haven't been in a long time. The faces have faded, and I recognize hardly a handful of folks that used to be on here. I still have friends on my steam account and have never chimed in to say "do you ever miss the place?" But it's just a dead community in a game that's almost old enough to smoke in most of the contiguous United States. I relegate it to the back of my mind and just let my eyes soften when I remember it. I do, however, sincerely hope folks continue to stop by to chase that hundred dollars. I'll help front the prize money when the forum finally goes dark.

I'm just really thankful that we were provided this place. It really was a time to be alive. Thanks for helping me grow up.
krubby
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:24566857

Unread post by krubby »

Fruitcakes wrote: 25 Jun 2021, 05:18 I was just getting nostalgic with a coworker re: phpBB. Decided to stop by this ol' place.

I can't help but be nostalgic for Team Fortress 2, and this community. I was probably 12-ish when I got my first desktop, and immediately gravitated to this community. I was provided an incredible amount of patience, given that I was a middle schooler obsessed with late-aughts 4chan. I made friends here, and spent nearly a thousand hours on just cC servers or Zora's minecraft server. After I graduated high-school, I started playing much less. I've lived a whole life since then, and I bought my first house a couple years ago. It's gone by in no time at all, but I always took time every year or so to log into TF2, I would check to see if the cC servers were still alive.

The internet's forever, but it's easy to let the dust settle. There are artifacts here of who I used to be, and who I haven't been in a long time. The faces have faded, and I recognize hardly a handful of folks that used to be on here. I still have friends on my steam account and have never chimed in to say "do you ever miss the place?" But it's just a dead community in a game that's almost old enough to smoke in most of the contiguous United States. I relegate it to the back of my mind and just let my eyes soften when I remember it. I do, however, sincerely hope folks continue to stop by to chase that hundred dollars. I'll help front the prize money when the forum finally goes dark.

I'm just really thankful that we were provided this place. It really was a time to be alive. Thanks for helping me grow up.
The ten year anniversary of me joining this forum just passed and I still look back at this community fondly. When you're a depressed middle schooler interacting with adults it's so easy to fall into a bad crowd and get really fucked up in the head and I feel so grateful for the kindness and patience I was shown here, I think it really helped me grow up alright on an internet that can easily send you down a path of hateful apathetic cynicism. I'm 24 now and I thank everyone here who helped me become who I am
"[melee fort]'s just like checkers; the first few times you play it it's fun and interesting, but after a while you just wan't vomit your guts out and die in the bile." -pcJDAWG
Denzo
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:29304396

Unread post by Denzo »

haha bitc :frogout: :ssfrogout:
Bear
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:16546260

Unread post by Bear »

Oh snap, forum is still kickin...
owntheneck
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:22051556

Unread post by owntheneck »

It's a special kind of feeling to see that it's still here.
ORO!!!
PhrozenFlame
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:21842434
Twitter Username: GiroTheHero

Unread post by PhrozenFlame »

Two thousand three hundred and seven posts, 167 of which were in this thread. One day soon I'll come back to Steam, too. :sun:
Life is whatever.
squishy
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

Unread post by squishy »

dang I missed april 7th last year
Indeed.
Zarik
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:3501639