Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

I. NEEd. GAAAAAAAAAAAAAyMES.

General discussion about gaming.
arkawn
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:7761101

Re: I. NEEd. GAAAAAAAAAAAAAyMES.

Unread post by arkawn »

bluephyr wrote:Wowowowowow. L2 take a joke. (or joke(s), plural)
BTW, Chrono Trigger had a boring battle system, the storyline traveling was annoyingly misleading and confusing as to where to go next,
not to mention the fact that there are 16 endings, 13 of which I got most of the way through the game to find out I couldn't DO.
FF7 was my first Final Fantasy, so all other FFs I went to play were just bad to me.

P.S.: I would rather play single player games that suck ass than come online and get THOSE kind of comments.

PPPPPPPS: Halo series can suck a nut, CoD4 was good for it's modernism and it's sniper sect, and I've discovered, through the magic of ported games and emulators,
that all other Final Fantasy's from FF7 and it's ilk do, in fact, suck ass.
lolwut, Chrono Trigger misleading and confusing? The game was clear on EVERYTHING.
Also you got the number of endings wrong, and unless you're playing with battle speed on slowest and wait theres no way in hell you could beat lavos at low levels anyways. Thats why theres a new game + function, for the other endings durr
What could possibly have been confusing?
FF7 was hardly the best FF, its characters were annoying, bitchy and stupid, and customizable characters (as opposed to set roles) set the series on a downwards spiral.
Its story was hardly as amazing as people make it out to be. Sephiroth was a douche (JENOVA is the really frightening bad guy) and was probably the series easiest final boss ever. It pales in comparison to 5, 6, 9 or Tactics and barely keeps up with 4, 3 or 1.
g_e_oos
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19183286

Unread post by g_e_oos »

All though I love ff7 it's definitely not my favorite. I loved fft and ff9 actually. I get what blue is saying by it being his first but you can't limit your self like that.
When life hands you lemons, make grape juice, then sit back and watch the world wonder how you did it.
MrKerplunkers
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18601661

Unread post by MrKerplunkers »

bluephyr wrote:
MrKerplunkers wrote:
Riftoff wrote:Go kill yourself, bluephyr. Prevent teh ghey from spreading.
Fixed.

Says the mute.
................................................................................................. Wait what?
4most
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:37706354
Xbox Gamer Tag: skinz1193

Unread post by 4most »

i recomend the Fallout series expecially 2!!!!! you can get them at gog.com for like $5 each and they always have a sale on them so yeah

PS: the graphics arn't great BUT SUCK IT UP it is the one of the greatest games ive played its on the number 2 or 3 spot in my heart

"Yes my Fuhrer...I mean Mr. President"
-Dr. Strangelove

"What is it about nukes and 50's music that makes my warm inside? I think its the radiation."
-me