Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

Nationstates?

Discussion about anything.
Dick Trickle
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:27057645

Nationstates?

Unread post by Dick Trickle »

http://www.nationstates.net This is a fun lil timewaster for those of you who love politics or want to rule the world! :P

You start with a small 5 million person nation and turn it into a world power of billions!

I've also made a region for cC members so that we can compared dick siz......nations.

http://www.nationstates.net/region=calc ... aos_region
Did you ever see a sweet girl with her boyfriend and think "how on earth can a ugly dumbass like him score such a girl?"?
Be that dumbass

[22:15] giggles: im soooo hoooooooooo​d
[22:15] giggles: i got these golds up in my mouthhh
Dick Trickle
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:27057645

Re: Nationstates?

Unread post by Dick Trickle »

My country

The Oppressed Peoples of CalculatedChaos

“Mute Thursday ”

Category: Psychotic Dictatorship

Civil Rights:
Rare

Economy:
Developing

Political Freedoms:
Outlawed

The Oppressed Peoples of CalculatedChaos is a fledgling, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its absence of drug laws. Its hard-nosed, cynical population of 5 million are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."

The enormous, moralistic, socially-minded government devotes most of its attentions to Law & Order, with areas such as Social Welfare and Religion & Spirituality receiving almost no funds by comparison. The average income tax rate is 33%, but much higher for the wealthy. Private enterprise is illegal, but for those in the know there is a slick and highly efficient black market in Arms Manufacturing.

Crime -- especially youth-related -- is relatively low, thanks to the all-pervasive police force. CalculatedChaos's national animal is the Giggles, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the Hat.
Did you ever see a sweet girl with her boyfriend and think "how on earth can a ugly dumbass like him score such a girl?"?
Be that dumbass

[22:15] giggles: im soooo hoooooooooo​d
[22:15] giggles: i got these golds up in my mouthhh
MrKerplunkers
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18601661

Unread post by MrKerplunkers »

I could've sworn that Liquid Death or somebody made a thread for this years ago...
Scrambles
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:41717517

Unread post by Scrambles »

i made a country and joined cC

now i forgot my logon
_Pipeline
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:35987824

Unread post by _Pipeline »

Don't forget CalculatedChaos' national mascot and symbol -- Haunwulf.
Slowpokes Bro
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:26264075

Unread post by Slowpokes Bro »

The Grand Duchy of Slowpokibroistan is a fledgling, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape. Its hard-working, intelligent population of 5 million hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.

The tiny, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Social Welfare, Religion & Spirituality, and Commerce. The average income tax rate is 12%. A small private sector is dominated by the Basket Weaving industry.

Crime is a serious problem, probably because of the country's utter lack of prisons. Slowpokibroistan's national animal is the Beatles, and its currency is the Ohio.
Image Image