Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

Hi

New members *need* to post an introduction here. Instructions are available in the first (pinned) post.
Totally not a spy

Hi

Unread post by Totally not a spy »

Hello everyone my name is Tim and.....Wow I'm awful at this :D. Any way i'm new to the fun server so if I sound stupid in the server or in the forums I'm sorry. So I joined the server and I have been playing on it for about 3 mounths. First I'm f2p, now before you scream "cheapo" or "I hate you" or "item whore". Please let me explain myself. 2 years ago I bought tf2 for my pc. I was new to Pc so my aim sucked and I didn't get anything. Now after 7 mounths I was banned for joining a hacked server. Yeah I know, that's really stupid. But it happened. Anyway I pretty much just played xbox for then on. But I still had loved TF2. So when it became f2p I made myself a account and here I am :D. I'm an ok player and I love the fun server. Anyway I'm happy to join the forums and thanks for reading this :P.
Kriegsmarine
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:22107167

Re: Hi

Unread post by Kriegsmarine »

I see,

welcome
Doke doke doke ushiro metai yatsu wa doke
Zabozamojo
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:30067329

Unread post by Zabozamojo »

welcome to the forums :)
Haunwulf
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:999999999

Unread post by Haunwulf »

I decided to stop torturing f2p people because a few people like you; Has bought tf2 at one point, but got their account hacked,VAC banned,forgot password somehow,etc.
That and I don't even remember why I was doing so, Must've been my lust to piss kids off, Since most kids are f2p.

As I said to many people who claim to be f2p. BUY TF2 RETAIL,THEY SELL EM FOR 9.99 IN BESTBUY, ACT QUICK BEFORE THEY'RE GONE.

Don't see tf2 in the store?Look for orange box. Half life series and portal are awesome games anyways.

Anywho, Welcome. Could you follow the introduction instructions for us? I'd like to know about you in an organized fashion
Beetle
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:2945765

Unread post by Beetle »

welcome
Click Here to go to my Mapping Blog.
Burnerman
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19878267

Unread post by Burnerman »

welcome to the forums
LAG King
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:22710840

Unread post by LAG King »

Well, it's a good thing tampa stopped giving out his "awards" for introductions. Anyway, welcome to the forums.