Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

CHRISTMAS TIME!

Discussion about anything.
Optimus Prime Rib
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:16421049

CHRISTMAS TIME!

Unread post by Optimus Prime Rib »

Good evening fellow CalculatedChaosians, it is closing in on that special time of year, Christmahanukwanzika. Whatever holiday you celebrate I hope it is filled with lots of joy and cheer. To all of you that are on my friends list or add me before Christmas day, I will be handing out presents on TF2. So look for me on in the afternoon/later part of the day and I will give you a present.

Merry Christmas cC!

p.s. My 21st birthday is the 28th, so if anyone wants to send me a present or something that day, I need some more games to play.
OldManJenkins
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:26457270
Twitter Username: @OldManJ9

Re: CHRISTMAS TIME!

Unread post by OldManJenkins »

Optimus Prime Rib wrote:CalculatedChaosians
Huh. :awesomelon:
FierySnake
Steam ID: FierySnake
Twitter Username: Fiery Snake1

Unread post by FierySnake »

Now I will sing a song :D :respek: :D Go cc :woop: :faphand:

On The First Day of Christmas CaptainAngry gave to me, a vintage crit a cola

On the Second Day of Christmas CaptainAngry gave to me, 2 fricken keys and a vintage crit a cola

On the Third day of Christmas CaptainAngry gave to me, 3 painted hats, 2 fricken keys, and a vintage crit a cola

On the Fourth day of Christmas CaptainAngry gave to me, 4 random drops, 3 painted hats, 2 fricken keys, and a vintage crit a cola

On the Fifth day Of Christmas CaptainAngry gave to me, 5 minutes of FAME, 4 random drop, 3 painted hats, 2 fricken keys, and a vintage crit a cola

On the Sixth Day of Christmas CaptainAngry gave to me, 6 Polycount weapons, 5 minutes of Fame, 4 random drops, 3 painted hats, 2 fricken, keys and a vintage crit a cola

On the Seventh Day of Christmas CaptainAngry gave to me, 7 scrap metas, 6 Polycount weapons, 5 minutes of FAME, 4 random drops, 3 painted hats, 2 fricken keys, and a vintage crit a cola.

On the Eight Day of Christmas CaptainAngry gave to me, 8 daily beatings ( from dueling), 7 scrap metals , 6 polygon weapons, 5 minutes of FAME, 4 random drops, 3 painted hats, 2 fricken keys, and a vintage crit a cola

On the Ninth Day of Christmas CaptainAngry gave to me, 9 cheap games, 8 daily beatings, 7 scrap metals , 6 polygon weapons, 5 minutes of FAME, 4 random drops, 3 painted hats, 2 fricken keys, and a vintage crit a cola

On the Tenth Day of Christmas CaptainAngry gave to me, 10 Christmas Party's, 9 cheap games, 8 daily beatings, 7 scrap metals , 6 polygon weapons, 5 minutes of FAME, 4 random drops, 3 painted hats, 2 fricken keys, and a vintage crit a cola

On the Eleventh Day of Christmas CaptainAngry gave to me, 11 cC teaming, 10 Christmas Party's, 9 cheap games, 8 daily beatings, 7 scrap metals , 6 polygon weapons, 5 minutes of FAME, 4 random drops, 3 painted hats, 2 fricken keys, and a vintage crit a cola

On the Twelfth Day of Christmas CaptainAngry gave to me, 12 FierySnake :respek: :respek: :respek: :respek: :respek: :respek: 11 cC teaming, 10 Christmas Party's, 9 cheap games, 8 daily beatings, 7 scrap metals , 6 polygon weapons, 5 minutes of FAME, 4 random drops, 3 painted hats, 2 fricken keys, and a vintage crit a cola

Merry Christmas Everyone
CaptainAngry never gave me any of this items D:

HARD CARRY PLAYERS UNITE!!!
Optimus Prime Rib
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:16421049

Unread post by Optimus Prime Rib »

Well that's a nice song, but sadly I might have to extend calculatedChristmas over time, because my backpack is looking scarce, like the shredded body of a Christmas turkey. So, I will give everyone presents, it just won't be in one day.
FierySnake

thank you :D

LaN
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:26075035

Unread post by LaN »

First day should have been "And a sandvich for a heavy"
spleenter
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:26021287

Unread post by spleenter »

i also like how polycount changed to polygon after the 7th day.
Think of me what you will, I don't give a crap what you think about me. Nor will i change to please you.
FierySnake

spleenter wrote:i also like how polycount changed to polygon after the 7th day.
crap