Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

Recommend me movies for Halloween

Discussion about anything.
BAMF
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:25128613
Xbox Gamer Tag: SomTervo

Recommend me movies for Halloween

Unread post by BAMF »

A couple of my friends are planning on coming to my house this Sunday and watching a shitload of horror movies with me. They're all contributing movies (like Alien, Dawn of the Dead, Halloween, Human Centipede, etc.), but I've got like three horror movies, and they hate them all. So yeah, give me something to rent/torrent that I can watch with them. We've got a cheesy movie already (Robot Monster, if you're wondering), so I'm mainly looking for a decently scary movie, although I don't think any of us are in the mood for movies like The Shining or what have you, so just throw your favorite scary movies at me.
MrKerplunkers
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18601661

Re: Recommend me movies for Halloween

Unread post by MrKerplunkers »

I notice there is a distinct lack of Hitchcock in your list there. Try to remedy that.
Also, a good ol' fashioned Japanese monster flick may good, but I'm not sure if that's qualified as cheesy or not.
Link
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:19549641
Location: Pleasant Hill, CA or since pleasant can mean silent, Silent Hill, CA

Unread post by Link »

I know it's after halloween, but I have a great movie for you to watch next halloween.
Dead or Alive
This movie is possibly the cheesiest zombie movie I have ever seen, but it has something to it that makes you cringe at one part and laugh the next. So yah, sorry I didnt see this topic before halloween...
I guess since this movie is cheesy already, you probably wouldn't want to pick it anyway though. meh.
ImageLinkImage
~Out of all the things people do, the things they didn't do were the greatest.
~The booty is mine, it belongs to me, you cannot have my booty.-Tom
BAMF
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:25128613
Xbox Gamer Tag: SomTervo

Unread post by BAMF »

Link wrote:I know it's after halloween, but I have a great movie for you to watch next halloween.
Dead or Alive
This movie is possibly the cheesiest zombie movie I have ever seen, but it has something to it that makes you cringe at one part and laugh the next. So yah, sorry I didnt see this topic before halloween...
I guess since this movie is cheesy already, you probably wouldn't want to pick it anyway though. meh.
I don't think there's a zombie movie called Dead or Alive, but there is one called Dead Alive, if that's what you mean.

Dead Alive is a comedy, which is why it's cheesy.