Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

Retarded Admin

How may we help you?
John Freeman

Retarded Admin

Unread post by John Freeman »

So, I'm playing on the Cc funmap server. I haven't played TF2 months, but I remember Cc's servers being pretty fun and the people pretty cool, right? So, I get on, I start playing, and for some reason, some guy named The Incredible Spycrab has gotten to an impossible-to-reach area in the CTF Toyfort map. Impossible to get to with even a crit rocketjump with the Hot Air Balloon. It turns out he got there by abusing the admin Slap ability. It's in their base, so it's basically impossible for anyone else to kill him, since Snipers would be raped by his teammates and no one else can hit him. A little later on, he goes Engie, does the same crap, except he also builds a teleporter there and half his team is there camping in an impossible-to-reach area like idiots. Fine, I can deal with that. If that's all he did, I wouldn't really care, even if it fucks up the game a bunch.

Of course, as it turns out, he's even better at making an ass out of himself than I thought. Lo and behold, he ends up shouting "CHARGE N' TARGE" into his mic in a stupid voice for 5 minutes straight. No one thinks it's funny, everyone is telling him he's being annoying and to shut up. Of course, he threatens to cancel any votemutes people try to start up against him, despite the fact he's being a huge dick. I know, I could just mute him, but it's the principle of the thing. The admin intentionally being a dick and pissing everyone off for absolutely no reason.

Who made him an admin? Seriously. When I remember being on months ago, I don't remember a single admin abusing their powers like that.
PhrozenFlame
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:21842434
Twitter Username: GiroTheHero

Re: Retarded Admin

Unread post by PhrozenFlame »

John Freeman wrote:So, I'm playing on the Cc funmap server. I haven't played TF2 months, but I remember Cc's servers being pretty fun and the people pretty cool, right? So, I get on, I start playing, and for some reason, some guy named The Incredible Spycrab has gotten to an impossible-to-reach area in the CTF Toyfort map. Impossible to get to with even a crit rocketjump with the Hot Air Balloon. It turns out he got there by abusing the admin Slap ability. It's in their base, so it's basically impossible for anyone else to kill him, since Snipers would be raped by his teammates and no one else can hit him. A little later on, he goes Engie, does the same crap, except he also builds a teleporter there and half his team is there camping in an impossible-to-reach area like idiots. Fine, I can deal with that. If that's all he did, I wouldn't really care, even if it fucks up the game a bunch.

Of course, as it turns out, he's even better at making an ass out of himself than I thought. Lo and behold, he ends up shouting "CHARGE N' TARGE" into his mic in a stupid voice for 5 minutes straight. No one thinks it's funny, everyone is telling him he's being annoying and to shut up. Of course, he threatens to cancel any votemutes people try to start up against him, despite the fact he's being a huge dick. I know, I could just mute him, but it's the principle of the thing. The admin intentionally being a dick and pissing everyone off for absolutely no reason.

Who made him an admin? Seriously. When I remember being on months ago, I don't remember a single admin abusing their powers like that.
Bold=Refer to Bolded, Underlined, and Italicized portion (No, seriously, shit like that happens every day on the funserver. Go to the main. IP on index of board)
Italicized= Pushing it
Life is whatever.
Haunwulf
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:999999999

Unread post by Haunwulf »

The funserver is also known as an admin abuse server,I've been seeing admin abuse on funserver since the day I got there...(Around September on 2009) But on the Main cC server,there is no admin abuse aloud.I recommend going to the Mainserver if u hate admin abuse and such.
Divine Fate
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:14581138
Twitter Username: Nequissime
Xbox Gamer Tag: xelderon

Unread post by Divine Fate »

Some people, without higher administration to keep them in line, like to do whatever they want. Sorry nobody else was on that could have handled this more maturely, but it was probably at a time where the customMaps server was in prime time. To tell you the truth, you're not going to get much sympathy from most people when it comes to complaints about the fun server, but if more complaints about the incredible spycrab do arise, he may eventually get his admin stripped.

Here is a link to spycrab's introduction thread, where you can see his admin vote count. If you do not approve of his adminship, then I encourage you to vote no. As of now, I believe what he did doesn't deserve a massive punishment since it was the funserver and he didn't do anything too rash like end up banning you. Perhaps the micspamming was annoying, but honestly there's been much much more annoying stuff done.

And, like it's been said, if you ever end up not enjoying the fun server, the custom maps server is a far more serious one and you won't see that kind of abuse or annoyingness there (also, less children).
captainAngry
•cC• Founder
•cC• Founder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18403615
Twitter Username: calcchaos
Xbox Gamer Tag: RemainingCoast

Unread post by captainAngry »

I have gotten lots of complaints about spycrab. I removed his admin for the time being. He can talk to me if he wants it back.
John Freeman

Unread post by John Freeman »

and he didn't do anything too rash like end up banning you.
Actually, he did, but I didn't mention it because I kind of deserved it. Basically, I got irritated about him acting like a dick, so I asked things like "How's second grade going?" because I could tell by his voice he's younger. He got pissed, kicked me a few times, and so then I changed my name to things like "The Incredible Crycrab" and taunted him about raging about that kind of stuff. I got kicked a few more times, and eventually, I ended up banned. That I'm not complaining about because I can understand why he did it. He may have been acting like a douche, but I wasn't really being any better.

That said, I wouldn't mind being unbanned...
Wolfy :D
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19799234

Unread post by Wolfy :D »

retarded kid !!! :stupid:
Attachments
15157_1185636237898_1138023804_30443049_3460854_n.jpg
15157_1185636237898_1138023804_30443049_3460854_n.jpg (35.62 KiB) Viewed 3613 times
Incredible Spycrab
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:24676431

Unread post by Incredible Spycrab »

I'm just going to say that it was Royalblue that banned him and the when I finished chanting Charge n' Tage somebody found one through the drop system.
There is no such thing on earth as an uninteresting subject; the only thing that can exist is an uninterested person.

Trilby
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:20574738

Unread post by Trilby »

Incredible Spycrab wrote:I'm just going to say that it was Royalblue that banned him and the when I finished chanting Charge n' Tage somebody found one through the drop system.
Uuuh no don't pull BS on me, I was told about it but was too lazy to come on and get you to stop being a pissant
V. He that is found Guilty of Gaming, or Defrauding one another to the value of a Royal of Plate, shall suffer what Punishment the Captain and the Majority of the Company shall think fit.
PhrozenFlame
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:21842434
Twitter Username: GiroTheHero

Unread post by PhrozenFlame »

Hmm... Those words sound like Trilby, but the context sounds like Bluephyr...
Life is whatever.
captainAngry
•cC• Founder
•cC• Founder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18403615
Twitter Username: calcchaos
Xbox Gamer Tag: RemainingCoast

Unread post by captainAngry »

John Freeman wrote:
That said, I wouldn't mind being unbanned...
If you're still banned, message me your steam iD and i'll unban you.
steve09
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:18923152
Twitter Username: Sergeant_Stevi

Unread post by steve09 »

Well it is the "admin abuse server". And as far as I know only admins can start votes. Any person can be annoying, it only takes one person to start doing something that nobody else finds funny or enjoys. That said an admin banning someone because they don't like what they're shouting down the mic is not something that should happen. I happen to be an admin and I frequently "abuse" my powers, slap people with spray trace and kick people. I hardly ever ban anyone, if I do it is usually accidental. That said I hardly need to use my powers on people any more cos they don't do anything wrong when I'm around.
captainangry wrote:Freedom isn't free
Royalblue
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:14610505

Unread post by Royalblue »

GENTLEMEN.

I AM DISAPOINT.

you all were taking this in the wrong way, by the story of the one who is complaining. therefore yall think everything is spycrabs fault.

No. i DID ban him because spycrab got annoyed at john freeman and he was making fun of spycrab in a single way/shape/form. i came in a little late, just as we were having a conversation about the targe and targe, brought up by someone else on the server, so THEY were saying "targe and targe" in a raspy voice like the original person whom the conversation was about. seeing as this was normal server behavior, i never had it cross my mind.

afterward, john freeman was starting to complain about his "voice spamming" and asked if anyone else was annoyed. noone said yes or no. they just said "meh, it WAS kinda funny" then afterward someone found teh targe and charge :).

the "impossible place" was just a high shelf and easilly snipeable or rocketable + he never made a sentry gun. Lastly i saw him get up there with a combination of his hot air baloon and the attacker's flubber bullets (do the math).

[HARPDARP DE DARPHARP: funserver]
There was a FLASH, and then everything was meaningless...... there was doom and gloom and there were no stars........................................There were only ZTARS.
Äusländer
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:8016810

Unread post by Äusländer »

/ban @all 1440 "Crybabies"
z0th: "the gameserver is not a democracy."
Trilby
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:20574738

Unread post by Trilby »

Äusländer wrote:/ban @all 1440 "Crybabies"
Allow me to breka the surface of hatred for a moment

Right back down again
V. He that is found Guilty of Gaming, or Defrauding one another to the value of a Royal of Plate, shall suffer what Punishment the Captain and the Majority of the Company shall think fit.