Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

dm_laptop & more [on server]

Play a good map that you would like to see on the server? Submit it here.
Überectomy

dm_laptop & more [on server]

Unread post by Überectomy »

LolUmad?
Tempest

Re: dm_laptop & more

Unread post by Tempest »

I gotta be honest, from looking at the screenshots of breakfloor_reveng, it looks better then my version. It looks like it actually makes people go into and make block pathways instead of just destroying every block :) Have to play it in game though to see.
RandomGuy
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:20316080

Unread post by RandomGuy »

yea reveng looked pretty awesome.
IT IS NO LONGER MONDAY!!!!!! I made all of this btw
genericname
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:25645931

Unread post by genericname »

Please for the love of god don't add dm_laptop. It's incredibly small and easy to spawncamp and might even become worse than final destination. I can't really tell much about the glass map from its screen shots but non-arena maps with breakable floors(especially if it's as easy to break as glass.)get really annoying after a short amount of time due to the lack of platforms. Same thing about not being able to tell much from the screenshots goes for the two breakfloor maps. Though I don't think it really matters as i doubt captain is going to add more breakfloor maps right after he removes several of them from the nominate list. But I will admin that tron map looks pretty cool and I would like to play it on the server one day.
captainAngry
•cC• Founder
•cC• Founder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18403615
Twitter Username: calcchaos
Xbox Gamer Tag: RemainingCoast

Unread post by captainAngry »

Added some of these.
PhrozenFlame
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:21842434
Twitter Username: GiroTheHero

Unread post by PhrozenFlame »

genericname wrote:Please for the love of god don't add dm_laptop. It's incredibly small and easy to spawncamp and might even become worse than final destination. I can't really tell much about the glass map from its screen shots but non-arena maps with breakable floors(especially if it's as easy to break as glass.)get really annoying after a short amount of time due to the lack of platforms. Same thing about not being able to tell much from the screenshots goes for the two breakfloor maps. Though I don't think it really matters as i doubt captain is going to add more breakfloor maps right after he removes several of them from the nominate list. But I will admin that tron map looks pretty cool and I would like to play it on the server one day.
Do not diss Final Destination. It is the best map ever next to Dustbowl.
Life is whatever.