Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

Piercing/Body Modification?

Discussion about anything.
Celtic
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:37669475

Piercing/Body Modification?

Unread post by Celtic »

Anyone here have any piercings/ body modifications?
I have two lip piercings and I'm going in to get a stretching on my ear done on tuesday.
captainAngry
•cC• Founder
•cC• Founder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18403615
Twitter Username: calcchaos
Xbox Gamer Tag: RemainingCoast

Re: Piercing/Body Modification?

Unread post by captainAngry »

I just have one ear pierced. It is at a 4 gauge right now.

How do you get an ear stretching done? What happened to the old fashioned way of stretching it little by little on your own?
l@cE21cEyBLU
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

Unread post by l@cE21cEyBLU »

I have 7 piercings and one tattoo. whats the deal with gauging your ears? i mean do they stay that way forever..cuz you see people with some seriously stretched out ears.
Celtic

Unread post by Celtic »

I'm having a friend do mine. He has some good shit. As long as you stay under 0 it can heal nicely when you get too "mature" for it.
giggles
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:21234769

Unread post by giggles »

i like the kids at school that have gauges and instead of the circle thing they stick sharpies and key rings through their ears <3
~Mai Husbando~
Celtic

Unread post by Celtic »

My ex would let me stick pencils in her ear :)

Sexually and not sexually?
l@cE21cEyBLU
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

see i just don't think i could do that and i don't really want to either. i like just my normal piercings...but more power to the people who do:D
Celtic

Unread post by Celtic »

Ive had a shitload of piercings. I had a eyebrow piercing,but my long hair covered it so I took it out. I also had a wrist surface piercing(wierd as hell)

I'm also 15,if that counts for anything.
giggles
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:21234769

Unread post by giggles »

how does a wrist surface piercing work?! D: omgah that sounds hurtful lol.
i just have my ears pierced once (when i was a couple months old) and thats it o.o
i would chicken out if i had to get another o.o
~Mai Husbando~
Celtic

Unread post by Celtic »

Thats what they look like. They really don't hurt at all,it's just like getting a shot at the doctors. I had 3 along the top of my wrist
PhrozenFlame
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:21842434
Twitter Username: GiroTheHero

Unread post by PhrozenFlame »

While it was forever ago,(and by forever I mean when I was 3) I've had both of my ears pierced.
Life is whatever.
captainAngry
•cC• Founder
•cC• Founder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18403615
Twitter Username: calcchaos
Xbox Gamer Tag: RemainingCoast

Unread post by captainAngry »

Celtic wrote:...They really don't hurt at all...
Up until you go to put your shirt on and get gets caught on your sleeve and rips the fuck out of your wrist.
Sastora
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:22098861

Unread post by Sastora »

I'm with Giggle on this. I could never do it, I've had my ears pierced since I was about 3months old. I could never gage my ears, I think about what I'd look like old or dead in a coffin and I don't want the last thing people see of my is giant holes in my ears. My sister who lives in Colorado gaged her ears and I told her the same thing. Besides I'm a chicken.

I think my 16 year old brother (Brother_death) is getting a tattoo for Christmas. I think he is to young for one but I guess if you don't have money to get him a gift then all you have left to give him is a tattoo. (Seeing as my dad does his own tattoos.)
Narwhals, unicorns of the sea.
Celtic

Unread post by Celtic »

I took out the wrist piercings. I don't like tattoo's though. And with my gauge I'm getting tommorow it will heal up because it's not going to be huge if I decide to take them out.
z0th
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

Unread post by z0th »

Sastora wrote:I'm with Giggle on this. I could never do it, I've had my ears pierced since I was about 3months old. I could never gage my ears, I think about what I'd look like old or dead in a coffin and I don't want the last thing people see of my is giant holes in my ears. My sister who lives in Colorado gaged her ears and I told her the same thing. Besides I'm a chicken.

got my left ear periced when i was around 16, the right done a year later. i typically wear a pair of flesh tunnels and a bar. not huge, only 2.5mm. i find them far more comfortable than your standard hoop, and certainly better than the typical butterflied earring.

I think my 16 year old brother (Brother_death) is getting a tattoo for Christmas. I think he is to young for one but I guess if you don't have money to get him a gift then all you have left to give him is a tattoo. (Seeing as my dad does his own tattoos.)

this was told to me third hand; artist to customer.

some tat artist, somewhere wrote:get a picture of the tat you want. put it beside your bed. look at it every morning when you get up, and every night before you go to sleep. do that for a year. if you still want the tat after a year, come back and see me.

sounds like reasonably sound advice.

i do know that tats are addictive. my cousin, last time i talked to him, was up to six. he designs his own and has a local artist do them up. good work. my sister-in-law got one about three years ago. another one last year. and shes thinking about a third.

me, i dont have any. but then thats not my thing. ;-)
Sastora
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:22098861

Unread post by Sastora »

Wow, thanks Zoth, I'll have to tell him to do that. Because if he gets one that eventually he wont like over time or make changes and such then he'll have to deal with it the rest of his life. That is a wonderful suggestion.

I'm an old soul and I don't mesh with my family like that at all, so nothing like that for me.
Narwhals, unicorns of the sea.
Celtic

Unread post by Celtic »

My rule for something is wait for 2 months. If I still want it then I'll get it. If I decided to make a modification or change it a bit,wait another two months.
g_e_oos
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19183286

Unread post by g_e_oos »

I don't have any piercings tattoos or anything.
When life hands you lemons, make grape juice, then sit back and watch the world wonder how you did it.
Joe's Crab Shack
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:24928034

Unread post by Joe's Crab Shack »

My grandfather always says: "I just don't see why people don't go all out and stick a bone through their nose". Although some people would find that interesting, i have to agree with him for the most part.
“Sane is boring.”
― R.A. Salvatore

“I used to be sane, then I got better.”
― Anonymous

"Sanity calms, but madness is more interesting."
― John Russell
l@cE21cEyBLU
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

Celtic wrote:I took out the wrist piercings. I don't like tattoo's though. And with my gauge I'm getting tommorow it will heal up because it's not going to be huge if I decide to take them out.
why don't you like tattoos?
Celtic

Unread post by Celtic »

Well,I don't dislike them. I just can't see me with them forever. Piercings will heal,tattoo's can be removed,but that's painful.