Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

fucking AMAZING

Discussion about anything.
D34THSPAWN
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:18527016

fucking AMAZING

Unread post by D34THSPAWN »

Jimmy gibbs zombie...and i got to kill him with mah katana, FOR JAPAN!

imagine yourself as a T-rex in a room full of T-ball poles and large soapy bubbles. Your stubby arms would render the pleasure-power of this room woefully out of reach.
bluephyr
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:5875326

Re: fucking AMAZING

Unread post by bluephyr »

Tell me that's a downloaded model or photoshopped.
D34THSPAWN
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod

no, ask husker he saw it too, its a random chance of finding jimmy gibbs zombie. we were on that finale for HOURS though so...

imagine yourself as a T-rex in a room full of T-ball poles and large soapy bubbles. Your stubby arms would render the pleasure-power of this room woefully out of reach.
Beetle
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:2945765

Unread post by Beetle »

I haven't seen him myself. but I check the forums, and he's real. The 4 survivors even have small special sound clips to go along if they see him.

like I think Ellis yells "NOOOOO" if you shoot him or kill him. He's like a buffed regular zombie.
Click Here to go to my Mapping Blog.
D34THSPAWN
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod

pretty much, i didnt notice it at first otherwise i would have just melee'd him until people saw him too :P took one hit from behind with mah katana to kill him...and coach yells Jimmy GIBBS! or some such thing, rochelle yells dibs on gibbs...its funny