Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

What do you think really happened on 9/11?

Discussion about anything.

What do you mean? Osama Bin Laden did it of course! (It was a result of a terrorist attack, duh)
42%
The U.S. government probably had advanced knowledge.
23%
The U.S. government orchestrated the attacks and covered up the lie (in order to go to war).
6%
The Jews did it!
6%
We will never really know.
10%
Other
13%

Total votes: 31

Hanzo_blade
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:11418417
Xbox Gamer Tag: Hanzo Execution

Unread post by Hanzo_blade »

September 11, 2001 of course. I'm giving a speech on this topic tomorrow. Just curious what you all think about this event.
ImageImage
PhrozenFlame
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:21842434
Twitter Username: GiroTheHero

Re: What do you think really happened on 9/11?

Unread post by PhrozenFlame »

It's done. Whatever you, conspiracy "experts", or I think won't change anything.
Life is whatever.
captainAngry
•cC• Founder
•cC• Founder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18403615
Twitter Username: calcchaos
Xbox Gamer Tag: RemainingCoast

Unread post by captainAngry »

There are too many things that don't add up with the story the government tells us about what happened. It couldn't be 100% truth.
Original
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:17838153

Unread post by Original »

It's already been proven that Bush admin DID have knowledge an attack was planned.
Whether or not they knew what the plan was, I don't know.

But to say our govt totally failed to do anything about it, or even look into the possibilty something was going to be attempted, is 100% true.
But it's nice to know that now when I fly somewhere I get a complete strip search because I completely DON'T fit the profile of a terrorist nice. Not because it's reassuring but because I like to be stripped and love the fact that nothing they are doing is actually helping to stop terrorism in the least.

We haven't had another attack on US soil since, not because the Bush admin did the right stuff, but because the terrorists take a very long time to get any plan together and they are probably satisfied for awhile with the attack they succeeded in beyond their wildest imagination.
We had plane hijackings all the time in the 80's, they never ramped up airport security then.
This would be worth money if you had it in writing
Hanzo_blade
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

Original wrote: the terrorists take a very long time to get any plan together and they are probably satisfied for awhile with the attack they succeeded in beyond their wildest imagination.
The thing about 911 is I don't see any reason why the terrorists would do it. Osama bin laden, said to be the ring leader. Yet what happens after 9/11? He lives in constant fear and on the run from the U.S. I hear he's dead now anyway. So what was he hoping to gain from attacking us, I mean seriously. How would running planes into the Towers benefit him...

There's actually NO real evidence linking him or Al Qaeda to the attack anyway. The list the FIB had of the suspected hijackers are not even correct. 7 of those suicide hijackers on the list were found to be ALIVE - they said they were victims of Identity theft. So the real terrorists could be anyone, yet we point the finger at Osama/Afghan.

The US gov. had everything to gain from 911. They blamed the Middle East, so we could have reason to go to war with them, then gain control of their oil, which we did. And Americans fell for it. Hah...
ImageImage
Viano
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:10048976
Xbox Gamer Tag: Vian0

Unread post by Viano »

Black Helicopters. Google it.

The world is going to end in 2012 that's been proven, ever wonder why you can't buy a 2013 calendar anywhere? Think about it.

The moon landing was in fact real, what they faked was Neil Armstrong, he was obviously a cyborg. They were developing him in an underground bunker since the 50's, Lee Harvey Oswald found out about it which is why JFK had to shoot him.
Well, that's just, like, your opinion man.
Divine Fate
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:14581138
Twitter Username: Nequissime
Xbox Gamer Tag: xelderon

Unread post by Divine Fate »

Hanzo_blade wrote:The thing about 911 is I don't see any reason why the terrorists would do it. Osama bin laden, said to be the ring leader. Yet what happens after 9/11? He lives in constant fear and on the run from the U.S. I hear he's dead now anyway. So what was he hoping to gain from attacking us, I mean seriously. How would running planes into the Towers benefit him...
Terrorists' only reason to act is to strike fear into the hearts of their enemies, and boy did they strike fear into America. Heck, airport security is still frightened. And aside from that, their religion (1) hates America like the black plaque, and (2) they believe that the more they kill in their death, the more virgins and rewards they get in the afterlife. The true plan may be deeper than that, but in the end that was all that mattered to them.
Wamp Rats
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:22049012

Unread post by Wamp Rats »

Planes flew into the trade center, trade center blew up, people died, same with pentagon, more people died

America was all "BAWWWWWWW!!!" Then we got better, shit happens, everyone hates america/

Then our dumbasses want to build BIGGER towers
Original
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

Wait, I thought the plane headed for the pentagon just crashed into the ground.
We also haven't built anything on that site.

Anyway, what puzzles me about the virgins in heaven thing is where do they all come from? And I though angels didn't have sex, which basically renders whether or not they are virgins pointless. And what if they ended up with American virgins, wouldn't that really piss them off?

And more Americans have died in the revenge war than died on 911, how ironic is that?
They killed 3,000 of us so we'll get 5,000 of ourselves killed to prove that we wont tolerate it! (and we'll kill some 50,000+ innocents on their side because that's OK)
Hanzo_blade
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

Yeah Original.. Good point. But that's just how war is. Its stupid and pointless! But what can we do... *sigh* lets all just get nakie and make love
ImageImage
PhrozenFlame
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:21842434
Twitter Username: GiroTheHero

Unread post by PhrozenFlame »

Hanzo_blade wrote:Yeah Original.. Good point. But that's just how war is. Its stupid and pointless! But what can we do... *sigh* lets all just get nakie and make love
I'ma go ahead and quote you so you can't change your opinion on that.
Life is whatever.
GrimGriz
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:1386928

Unread post by GrimGriz »

I don't get why anyone would want to have sex with a virgin. I mean, they're absolute ass at sex. I'd be more willing to blow other people up if there were extremely talented whores waiting for me, ya dig?
Guy Montag
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:19053068

Unread post by Guy Montag »

I voted for the Jews doing it. Cuz really, we did. I'm offended so many of you think we couldn't have.
Original
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

But those buildings are worth money. Jews blowing up money? I don't think so ;) lol
BigJohn 308
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:12350156

Unread post by BigJohn 308 »

Wow…

I’ll have to admit that I’m a bit surprised, maybe even a bit disturbed at the assertions here. Anyway, so far as “Why” and the “What did we ever do to them” question, you need to understand that there are, if I remember correctly, 13 verses in the Qur’an that when interpreted by radical Islam clerics, convey quite a different message than when interpreted by a more mainstream cleric. These radical interpretations serve as the basis for the Jihad. (Holy War) To be fair and for comparisons sake, the Christian Bible has similar passages and is why we see a few church goers in Appalachia dancing with poisonous snakes. Yes, there are a few to do it, but it is not accepted by the majority & the mainstream of the same religion. Just like flying planes into buildings in the name of Allah.
So, in one paragraph … Here is “why”:

In the fundamental extremist movement of Islam, their leadership believes that they are under divine orders from Allah to convert the world to Islam. America is viewed as the strong military strength of Christianity, (In the radical view, the primary opponent to Islam) so, they attacked America in an effort to bring about worldwide cataclysm in which Allah would empower the “righteous” and destroy the wicked (Meaning America, ALL of America… Democrats, Republicans, Independents and kindergartners, And No, --> they do not care what you voted for John Kerry last election. Their prophecy maintains that this cataclysm will end after a long & hard fought war in a supreme Islamic victory, and insure that those who partook in the struggle rate a special status with Allah because all the living will be Islamic.

In other words, they attacked America because they are being misled by maniacs who believe they are on a Holly mission and they are going to a special paradise beyond the standard Heaven reserved for the commoners if they follow through with this. Considering same, I am not sure how the suggested policy of Pacification suggested in this tread is going to prevent future terrorist attacks.

This is what we are talking about here:

(WARNING - VERY GRAPHIC & DISTURBING VIDEO BELOW)

http://vodpod.com/watch/1900085-nick-berg-beheading

What did Nick Berg do to them??? Does anybody here think that they could “Talk & Reason” with them???

The brave soldiers who died as a result of those killed on 9-11 did not die to only to say we will not tolerate murdering our people, but to protect the rest of us who are still alive - at least for now. What do I mean by “at least for now” you may ask, Because Ahmadinejad, who announced that he will be building 20 more nuclear plants, this week, is also a subscriber to the radical Islam interpretations described above.

I will end by admitting that there is no last word in diplomacy, but it is always best to negotiate from a position of strength, not weakness. Or as Teddy Roosevelt put it - “Speak Softly, But Carry a Big Stick”.

This is not about George Bush or even a Democrat vs. Republican issue… This is about some very misguided fundamentalist who see you murdered for their Holy reward.

Ok – I allowed myself to get suckered in to another political thread. I’ll set my stopwatch to see how long it take for Mr. Pin to find his way back here, lol!
BigJohn 308
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

Hanzo_blade wrote:

There's actually NO real evidence linking him or Al Qaeda to the attack anyway.

Well, I guess that I’ll just have to take Bin Ladens word for it…

Pay close attention at 1:40
Original
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

[quote - big john]In other words, they attacked America because they are being misled by maniacs who believe they are on a Holly mission and they are going to a special paradise beyond the standard Heaven reserved for the commoners if they follow through with this. Considering same, I am not sure how the suggested policy of Pacification suggested in this tread is going to prevent future terrorist attacks.
[/quote]

Funny enough W said 'God has told me to go to war'. See, they believe they are the only ones going to heaven, and on this side we have the radical christian right who believe they have the only true god and are the only ones going to heaven.

hmmm, if we are all god's children then why do you have to believe in one doctrine over another.

Way I see it is religion is just an easy way to control the masses. What's scarrier than burning in a lake of fire for all eternity. Other than lack of virgins for all eternity.

I guess the christian version is a bit better. Everyone gets equal treatment of firey lake or heavenly gate. But in Islam the men get virgins, but the women are left out of the heavenly reward system as far as I can tell. And I don't know if they get punished with firey lake or just get to watch the other men enjoy their plethora of virgins (that might be worse than firey like, eternal jealousy).
BigJohn 308
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

Unfortunately, you’re not going to be able to acquire security by professing atheism either. In the extremist point of view, you are still an infidel – You are, a “Non Believer”. According to the extremist ideology, you must convert to Islam, or you must be put to death.

To their mind, it’s just this simple:
Join us, or die.

Still believe that we can find common ground and establish a live and let live policy? Please note the terrorists’ response to Mr. Burg’s pleas for mercy in the above video.

No, there is no third option. Even your pleas for tolerance would be insufficient to save your life. As a matter of fact, even what you have written thus far in just this humble thread would be enough evidence for an elder to order your execution –Right after mine, of course.

(Please keep in mind that I am talking about Islamic Fundamentalist here, not the mainstream factions which makes up the majority of the religion.)

And just to clarify the “God told me to go to war” comment – This was an assertion made by a Palestinian (I believe) claiming that is what Pres. Bush told him. No, there is no audio or video tape of the comment, but was widely reported as “fact” by persons and organizations with an agenda. The funny part of this is what Bush DID say as a response at a speech with the media present and cameras rolling… He said that he wished that WISHED that God would talk to him, but never does. The room was then filled with polite laughter as everyone present knew exactly what he was referring to. Same with the Bush knew or Bush was responsible for 9-11 conspiracies. Nobody has any hard evidence, but… this is the internet and I guess there’s no need to let the truth get in the way of a good story, especially when they have an agenda.

But, enough about Bush… He is out and Obama is in, it’s high time to stop campaigning and blaming. Obama assumed the office knowing full well what he was getting into. I would suggest that we have some unfinished business regarding Iran and their refineries possessing uranium to weapons grade … for use in umnmmm … power plants. ( Hu???) Anyway, we were promised by Obama that the U.S. would sit down and talk with Iran to resolve this peacefully. Obama offered the conference all right, Iran’s response: They announced that they plan to increase uranium processing 20x. Somehow I’m not buying that these people are very willing to talk to us about a peaceful coexistence. Hating Bush is NOT going to change that.
GrimGriz
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:1386928

Unread post by GrimGriz »

My favorite is how they can convince people to suicide bomb. I mean, I'd be saying "well, if doing it is so great, YOU take the backpack!"

Ultimately, that's why I'm not too worried about Iran having nukes. The North Korean guy otoh, is batshit crazy - and that's dangerous.
thedoghouse
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:20693788

Unread post by thedoghouse »

Viano wrote:Black Helicopters. Google it.

The world is going to end in 2012 that's been proven, ever wonder why you can't buy a 2013 calendar anywhere? Think about it.

The moon landing was in fact real, what they faked was Neil Armstrong, he was obviously a cyborg. They were developing him in an underground bunker since the 50's, Lee Harvey Oswald found out about it which is why JFK had to shoot him.
I saw that video viano ;)
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Liquid Death
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19897660

Unread post by Liquid Death »

BigJohn 308
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

Not meaning to steal John Lennon’s thunder but it would seem that something else emerged on this topic just today…

In today’s news:

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

AHMADINEJAD REPORTEDLY CLAIMS U.S. IS BLOCKING RETURN OF MANKIND'S SAVIOR

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad claims the United States is attempting to thwart the return of mankind's savior, according to reports from Al Arabiya, a television news station based in Dubai.

Ahmadinejad reportedly claims he has documented evidence that the U.S. is blocking the return of Mahdi, the Imam believed by Muslims to be the savior.

“We have documented proof that they believe that a descendant of the prophet of Islam will raise in these parts and he will dry the roots of all injustice in the world,” Ahmadinejad said during a speech on Monday, according to Al Arabiya.
"They have devised all these plans to prevent the coming of the Hidden Imam because they know that the Iranian nation is the one that will prepare the grounds for his coming and will be the supporters of his rule," Ahmadinejad was quoted as saying.

Ahmadinejad continued the rant by claiming there have been plots by both the West as well as countries in the East to wipe out his country, according to Iranian news Web site Tabak.

"They have planned to annihilate Iran. This is why all policymakers and analysts believe Iran is the true winner in the Middle East," Ahmadinejad was quoted as saying by the site. He also alleged that foreign nations seek to control Iran's oil and natural resources.

"In Afghanistan , they are caught like an animal in a quagmire. But instead of pulling their troops out to save themselves, they are deploying more soldiers. Even if they stay in Afghanistan for another 50 years they will be forced to leave with disgrace — because this is a historical experience," Ahmadinejad reportedly said.

"They know themselves that they need Iran in the Middle East, but because of their arrogance they do not want to accept this reality. They are nothing without the Iranian nation and all their rhetoric is because they don't want to appear weak."
Liquid Death
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19897660

Unread post by Liquid Death »

They don't realize that if they try anything too drastic then China, Russia, and NATO [spoiler]China believes the US is too valuable to let die and Russia really wants in on some the organizations that the US is in (WTO mainly) also for reasons I am about to state.[/spoiler] will intervene because they wouldn't want the balance of power in the region to be disrupted[spoiler]I hope[/spoiler]. Iran wouldn't stand a chance.
BigJohn 308
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

Unfortunately, logic and influence from other nations is something Ahmadinejad is incapable of processing. It is clearly apparent that he believes that his starting a nuclear Holocaust is the vessel by which this Imam Mahdi will appear by the will of Allah to bring justice to the wicked (meaning you, me, your mother, your friends, city, state country… world… etc)

Anyway…My points being:

1. Never argue (debate or place hope in discussions) with an empowered idiot. (Like Ahmadinejad.) Clearly, he is convinced that he holds the key to his eternal Holy reward, and that means nuking America & Israel.
2. It’s easy to “preach to the choir” but the hard part is getting the people who want to kill you to listen to you.
3. Ahmadinejad… Wants to kill you.
4. Ahmadinejad has embarked on a massive nuclear weapons building program.
5. Ahmadinejad does not care that your stance on issues of religion or politics. Unless….
6. You are a fellow radical Muslim, in which case if you are nuked, you will simply become a martyr instead of the vanquished.
7. George Bush is no longer President and holds no more legal authority than you or I.
8. Obama IS president, and… The Commander in Chief of all U.S. Military forces.
9. Obama is more interested in talking about Health Care and Stimulus packages than confronting a rogue nation which has embarked upon a massive nuclear weapons campaign while simultaneously boasting about nuclear Armageddon.

Yes… There are those who would call me a Fear Monger, but I’d have to ask what our CIC is doing to relieve my concerns. (?)

These are dangerous time my friends. All I ask is that we focus on the trials ahead as opposed to laying long past blame.