Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

Assassins Creed II (May contain spoilers)

General discussion about gaming.
Breal
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19757438

Assassins Creed II (May contain spoilers)

Unread post by Breal »

This is a question for any one who has beat the story line for AC2
The ending seemed to hint at a third installment personally i think this wouldn't be a good idea cause i cant think of any good time periods for it to be set in (and id hate playing as Desmond as u wouldn't get any side missions)

Any one have any idea wt a good time period would be?

also i think if they do make it Desmond only it should be DLC seeing as it wouldn't really be the same as the first and second but it would still be worth buying as it would probably be interesting to play
PhrozenFlame
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:21842434
Twitter Username: GiroTheHero

Re: Assassins Creed II (May contain spoilers)

Unread post by PhrozenFlame »

Well they did the Knight age, and renaissance age, so they're either setting it in WWI period as a sniper (which would take out the mechanics), or something stupid like the future and you're playing as Desmond's great-great-great-great-grandson or something like that.
Life is whatever.
Divine Fate
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:14581138
Twitter Username: Nequissime
Xbox Gamer Tag: xelderon

Re: Assassins Creed II (May contain spoilers)

Unread post by Divine Fate »

They've shifted location as well as time period for the games. As much as I'd hate to see it, they might head over to Eastern Asia and do something of a ninja-type theme. There's also the possibility of, you know, Africa or the Americas. Don't think they will include any time period with guns unless they are the very primitive style and were rarely seen (such as Asian firecracker rockets, etc.).