Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies

General discussion about gaming.
Zarik
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:3501639

Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies

Unread post by Zarik »

Even though i'm probably the only one on this forum that has even picked it up or is even remotely interested in the series

I was wondering if anybody else picked it up, or if even, they also enjoy the franchise and would like to talk about it

Also if you're curious enough to want to buy it, you're going to need a credit card or a 3DS shop card, because Capcom's a bunch of jerks and made it a digital release only in the US
_Pipeline
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:35987824

Re: Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies

Unread post by _Pipeline »

Never played any of the games.
A Common Sandvich
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:31019605

Unread post by A Common Sandvich »

Is it as good as the DS games? I played the original three and Apollo Justice and loved them, so I was thinking about picking this one up.
MrKerplunkers wrote:Hope you fuckers like furrowed brows.
Zarik
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:3501639

Unread post by Zarik »

A Common Sandvich wrote:Is it as good as the DS games? I played the original three and Apollo Justice and loved them, so I was thinking about picking this one up.

it's just as good as them, people have been rating them just as high as T&T and the original, there's a bit of hand-holding with the examinations now, and they removed examining every room except for certain ones, but the core gameplay and story elements are the same, it's a great addition to the series, i think you should pick it up if you enjoyed the rest

_Pipeline wrote:Never played any of the games.
you really should give them a shot, just downoad a DS emulator and play them, just make sure you get one that works with a mic, because Apollo Justice and the first game (PW:AA) both require the microphone