[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/chat/lib/class/AJAXChatTemplate.php on line 55: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4689: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
calculatedChaos Gaming - View topic - Groups

Moderator: Zora

Groups

The way its been is
-Traveler (when people first join)
- Settler (when people build a house)
- Loyal (people who have been around for a while)
- Administration

The alternate way was
-Traveler (when people first join)
- Newcommer (when people build a house)
- Settler (people who have been around for a while
- Administration

Does anybody have any suggestions for the groups or should they be kept the way they always have been? Should I add more or less groups? I'm looking for ideas for the server groups setup.

Re: Groups

Keep it the first way but change loyal to Resident if at all possible. the your different levels of administration could be various government officials local/state/federal.
Think of me what you will, I don't give a crap what you think about me. Nor will i change to please you.

On the 1.7.3 server, you were planning to add a Redstone group. What happened to that?

A group that I've decided to add is a shopkeeper group. Its not hard to figure out what this group's purpose will be, with the economy and all. The benefits this group will have is that they will get discount prices from the server shop. However, they must keep their shop active for a set amount of time. This is to prevent people from opening shops just to get cheap stuff. I'm not sure if I want to implement this but maybe give shopkeepers prizes depending on how much money they make. Maybe in the form of diamonds, or different shopkeeper prefixes depending on how successful of a shop they run. Any thoughts?

I don't get why people would go to shops. If I can choose between having to walk 1000 blocks just to get to a shop and back or use a plugin to buy it, I'd just use the plugin. Then again, most stuff in Minecraft isn't so hard to find, so you could just go find/make it yourself.

With the server shop you pay for the convenience. Also it will be lacking a wide selection, unlike the previous server shop.

to go to my Mapping Blog.