Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

The Challenge

Server IP: mc2.calculatedchaos.com
Gametype: Freebuild

Moderator: Zora

Zora
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:30006562

The Challenge

Unread post by Zora »

My server has a recently opened attraction, that's to die for!

It is my house. I use that term loosely... You enter the house, and your goal is to escape. If you escape, you get to keep all of the items (diamonds, *caugh*) and there is a very special item that cannot be obtained anywhere else on the server that you will get to keep. Also, if you make it out of my house alive, you get eternal server fame! Comes with its own special prefix. I warn you though, this challenge is no walk in the park. You will be tested in every way, from redstone skills to patience, to mass mob slaughter. As of the time of this post, nobody has been able to make it out of my house alive. If you hope to take on this challenge, talk to me on the server. There are some rules that you must follow if you are in my house.
- No Commands
- You must enter my house with an empty inventory
- You may only destroy blocks that you place
- Diamond blocks cannot be placed
- Torches cannot be placed underwater
- Redstone torches can only be placed on wool
- You have 3 lives in my house. After you die 3 times, you must wait until tomorrow to try again.

I will be constantly watching in the background, enforcing these rules.
spleenter
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:26021287

Re: The Challenge

Unread post by spleenter »

has officially been made my bitch.
Think of me what you will, I don't give a crap what you think about me. Nor will i change to please you.