Moderator: Zora

So then this happened...

Using Worldedit, I placed 564,497 blocks of tnt. Another 500,00 blocks or so of tnt was also placed by me and the other members of the server. What a good way to kick off the summer fun!

I have an antilag plugin installed, which is why my server hasn't crashed due to this heavy load. Due to this it'll probably take a few hours to explode. Its essentially exploding in slow motion. I'll be afk on the server to make sure that it finishes exploding sometime today or tomorrow.

Pics:
Spoiler: Click to View

Re: So then this happened...

And before anybody says anything, please don't shun me for my default texture pack :p. As of right now, I haven't found a texture pack I like more than the default. Ever since photo realism got that stupid font...

And then it combusted...

Bedrock has been penetrated! This also happened the last time I did this lol

And here is the crater that it made

Now the server is officialy screwed up.

Screwed up? No, its far from that! I would never screw my server up. We even had quite a bit of fun with that map after we blew it up. Now we are happily playing on a different map. Server isn't screwed up. I really need to post updates about the server on here. I'll do that sometime today...

And then Factions was born. Those were the days.
Think of me what you will, I don't give a crap what you think about me. Nor will i change to please you.

I would like to congradulate Spleenter on obtaining the Necropost of the Month(tm) award! Please pick it up at the awards office at your convenience. :)

spleenter wrote:
And then Factions was born. Those were the days.

I can tell where everything is just from the screenshot alone.

Good times