Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

UPDATE

Server IP: mc1.calculatedchaos.com
Gametype: Freebuild

Moderators: giggles, Secret Legend

spleenter
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:26021287

UPDATE

Unread post by spleenter »

1.6 is out. update the server
Think of me what you will, I don't give a crap what you think about me. Nor will i change to please you.
OldManJenkins
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:26457270
Twitter Username: @OldManJ9

Re: UPDATE

Unread post by OldManJenkins »

Guhh, there's been so many damn IP changes lately I'm not even sure where to go in order to get to the server. I kinda assumed it was totally down this whole time.
Denzo
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:29304396

Unread post by Denzo »

OldManJenkins wrote: I kinda assumed it was totally down this whole time.
Egonny
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18190371

Unread post by Egonny »

spleenter wrote:1.6 is out. update the server
I don't think being bossy will help.
Also, it seems Sergeant-Steve is controlling the server ATM, as Secret Legend is still busy using his PC to render something for school.
I will look into this and post later on.
OldManJenkins

Egonny wrote:Also, it seems Sergeant-Steve is controlling the server ATM, as Secret Legend is still busy using his PC to render something for school.
I will look into this and post later on.
If Secret's still rendering, he's been doing it for an entire week now.
Lazy is the last word I'd ever use to describe him, but I'd kinda like to actually be able to play on my favorite server.
Secret Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19621945

Unread post by Secret Legend »

Im sorry OldManJenkins I have been caught up in school work and this video project is really important as its all CGI so rendering is hell :/ Im sure ill get the server back up over the weekend :D
“You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.”
OldManJenkins

Secret Legend wrote:Im sorry OldManJenkins I have been caught up in school work and this video project is really important as its all CGI so rendering is hell :/ Im sure ill get the server back up over the weekend :D
I can appreciate that. If it's taking you this long to render, your project must be really good! :D
steve09
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:18923152
Twitter Username: Sergeant_Stevi

Unread post by steve09 »

Craftbukkit recommend staying on 1.5, so I'm staying on 1.5. Seems there are tons of bugs out in 1.6, tomorrow may bring a fix, but until there is a stable release of craftbukkit and all plugins theres no point updating if people can't play. I've been busy these last several nights so I've not been able to run the server. I will start the server up now for those that wish to play, the IP is 80.177.96.127, I will probably be busy on Friday night and I am out on Saturday night, so at these points the server will not run as I can't leave the computer running when I'm out. If you can't join cos you updated your client, you should have checked craftbukkit yourself to see if there was a recommended build before you updated your client.
captainangry wrote:Freedom isn't free
steve09

Unread post by steve09 »

Due to my computer changing local IP address the port forwarding set in my router went nowhere until now. So now that you can join, why not take the opportunity to play?
spleenter
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:26021287

Unread post by spleenter »

steve09 wrote:Due to my computer changing local IP address the port forwarding set in my router went nowhere until now. So now that you can join, why not take the opportunity to play?
because ive updated to 1.6
Think of me what you will, I don't give a crap what you think about me. Nor will i change to please you.
steve09

Unread post by steve09 »

Your choice. Since the update was only released today not all the plugins will have been updated. Secret Legend wouldn't run the server with only half or less than half the plugins working so therefore I won't either. I could upload my copy of minecraft.jar which will have Modloader, the Zan Minimap mod and Ellian's Material Detector, which is 1.5, but there's no point unless you would use it.
steve09

Unread post by steve09 »

Uploaded a zip file containing minecraft 1.5 which contains modloader, zans minimap mod, and also ellians material detector. Also contains the settings files for each mod.
Attachments
minecraft 1.5.zip
Minecraft.jar with modloader, zan minimap and material detector, and also settings files for each mod.
(1.33 MiB) Downloaded 267 times