Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

A few commands

Server IP: mc1.calculatedchaos.com
Gametype: Freebuild

Moderators: giggles, Secret Legend

steve09
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:18923152
Twitter Username: Sergeant_Stevi

A few commands

Unread post by steve09 »

A new command for those who are fed up being teleported by people, or teleporting to people on request, and then unable to get back to wherever they were: /return will return you to where you were before you teleported, it DOES NOT work with warps since that is a completely different plugin.

Also if you want to play midi files to yourself (only to yourself, not to the whole server) then you can now do so. Please refer to this page on how to make edit them to play in Minecraft: http://wiki.sk89q.com/wiki/CommandBook/MIDI_support
We currently only have one track which is coldplay's clocks, to play type /midi coldplay_clocks and type /midi again to stop all audio (it may be possible to play more than one track at once, since we only have one track we can't test it).

We can also have an intro midi track, when someone joins, so if anyone feels like making a short one go ahead, I'm not that creative. Since midi files are really small I'm sure you can upload them to the forums.

At the moment there seems to be a problem with redstone repeaters and buttons, buttons stay depressed for far longer than they should, and repeaters stay lit when they should not. I did try and find the cause but I as yet have been unable to find it.
captainangry wrote:Freedom isn't free