Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

Server IP change again

Server IP: mc1.calculatedchaos.com
Gametype: Freebuild

Moderators: giggles, Secret Legend

steve09
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:18923152
Twitter Username: Sergeant_Stevi

Server IP change again

Unread post by steve09 »

SecretLegend has a lot of stuff to do this weekend, so I'm running the server this weekend. However I will not be running it on Sunday morning as I won't be allowed to leave my computer running when I'm out It also won't run overnight, and since I am several hours ahead of most of you guys that play, it will probably shut down earlier than it did before.

Also I don't have awesome cable, so my internet upload speed is not very good, so expect lag, the more people the more lag I expect.

New IP: 80.177.96.127
captainangry wrote:Freedom isn't free
Secret Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19621945

Re: Server IP change again

Unread post by Secret Legend »

I may run it on monday but im not too sure because I might still be rendering and such....
“You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.”
steve09
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:18923152
Twitter Username: Sergeant_Stevi

Re: Server IP change again

Unread post by steve09 »

Well it's hardly my worthwhile running it since it seems everybody has other things to do this weekend... The only people I managed to get to join for more than 10 minutes were t00bz and Tampashrew, and they got bored and left and went to play more exciting games.

Since I like a long lie in and since I'm ahead of most of the people that play, and also since it's probably a school/work day for most of you there will be even less people on when I'm up.

So I may only start the server at 6 or 7pm my time, which would be about 1 or 2pm in America (obviously it will depend on where you live in America etc etc), after all if nobody is going to actually play on the server, what's the point in me running it for you?
captainangry wrote:Freedom isn't free