Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

UPDATE [1.3] [2/23/11] Released!

Server IP: mc1.calculatedchaos.com
Gametype: Freebuild

Moderators: giggles, Secret Legend

Secret Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19621945

UPDATE [1.3] [2/23/11] Released!

Unread post by Secret Legend »

Hey Guys and Gals of the Giggles Minecraft Server and Cc Community! We have a quick new update :D

As you guys all know the Minecraft Beta 1.3 has been released which caused the server to go down but we are all back and up to go.
But a couple things got better and some have changed so take a look at the main key updates of The Giggles Minecraft Update 1.3:

Main Key Updates:
- More Stable and Less Lag Spikes
- Updated to the latest CraftBukkit mod and latest Minecraft Beta 1.3 Update
- (For OP's) To give yourself items you NEED TO USE your name for example /give secretlegend 25 64. (You can't do this anymore to give yourself items /give 25 64)
- (For OP's) To change the time of the server you need to use /time set 0 for daytime and /time set 20000 for night time. (You can no longer use /time day or /time night <---- Sadly)
- Better /playerlist support
- A new super admin who has root access: Sergeant Steve <--- Meaning he can restart and shutdown the server

Well thats all for this update dont forget to check the Updated Admins(OP)/ User Command list
“You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.”
steve09
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:18923152
Twitter Username: Sergeant_Stevi

Re: UPDATE [1.3] [2/23/11] Released!

Unread post by steve09 »

I wouldn't call myself a super admin, admin sounds fine to me. How do I check who's an OP and who isn't from within the game, or from root without opening the OPS.txt file cos thats time consuming.
captainangry wrote:Freedom isn't free