Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

class moves

Discussion about anything related to Team Fortress 2.
Altair the spy

class moves

Unread post by Altair the spy »

tell me your favorite class and what your good with them and why do u love them so much :D
my knife up your ass
HurTmePlentY
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:3740232

Re: class moves

Unread post by HurTmePlentY »

well i dont have a favorite, but i have a main 3 in no particular order: Medic, Soldier, Spy.

Id say medic is my best class. when i first got TF2 Medic was the only class i played, i never tried any of the other ones, or didnt even think about it lol.
dragoon128
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:36177825

Unread post by dragoon128 »

My favorite class is Scout. I love the fact that as a Scout I can outrun every other class besides other Scouts. Double jumping is a lot of fun as well. I also love how the Scout is diabolically annoying.
NEED A DISPENSER HERE! NEED A DISPENSER HERE! NEED A DISPENSER HERE! :f5hand: :)
Then the weapons are awesome too. The scattergun has a decent clip size for something with such high damage. The Force-A-Nature is perfect for disorienting people and irritating them (especially Heavies and scoped Snipers).
The Bonk! is great for creating a distraction. The little "MISS!" message makes it even more annoying. :roll:
The Sandman is also fun because you can stun people for even more distracting/pissing off of others. It's really fun
to stun Heavies and just jump over them as they slowly attempt to escape someone who isn't even going to
finish them off (I usually meatshot them one or twice to weaken them a little though).
And finally there's the Holy Mackerel which shows EVERY HIT on the kill feed, makes an annoying wet slapping
sound, and finishes it off with a bold, devious, taunting FISH KILL! when the job's done.
I know most of the people here already know the things I just said but I just love pointing out the best characteristics of these weapons. Anyway this is why Scout is my favorite class. Great for irritating people, faster than everyone else, can double jump, and useful in a variety of situations.
It's a conspiracy!!!11!!1!11!!1!1!1!!1one!!11!!1!1!one!!11!!1!!11!!1!!!1eleven!1excalmation mark!
spleenter
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:26021287

Unread post by spleenter »

M-M-M-M-MONSTERBUMP

this thread is more than a year old. let it die.
Think of me what you will, I don't give a crap what you think about me. Nor will i change to please you.
LaN
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:26075035

Unread post by LaN »

This is actually a good thread, why didn't it prosper?

My favorite is soldier, I always stick with RL, Buff banner and equalizer. I love him the most because he's one sexy SOB.

I also use shotty because no secondary beats this.
FierySnake
Steam ID: FierySnake
Twitter Username: Fiery Snake1

Unread post by FierySnake »

Pyro because of Flames

HARD CARRY PLAYERS UNITE!!!