Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

Class Themes

Discussion about anything related to Team Fortress 2.
dragoon128
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:36177825

Class Themes

Unread post by dragoon128 »

My friend Haxwehttam devised an idea for tf2. He has decided to create a "theme" with each class loadout using hats and nametags. For example, he has a Mexican Pyro theme. He wears the Old Guadalajara and Whiskered Gentleman (both painted black) and has named several items using Spanish names. He recently suggested I try to do the same for a class I like.

My top 2 main classes are Scout and Demoman, so I wanted to make a theme for one of them. I couldn't really think of anything original for Scout. So instead I decided to make a Demoman theme. I decided to make a Pirate theme.

So far, I plan on wearing the Tippler's Tricorne (once I get one) and naming my weapons with various pirate themes. I am probably going to name my Eyelander "The Swashbuckler." And I have an idea for my Chargin' Targe as well. I will name it "The Plank" and the description will say "Time for you to walk the...Oops! I already cut your head off." Those are my only ideas for names. I have every Demoman weapon in the game except the Pain Train, which I don't really care about anyway.

I also may do an Elvis theme for Heavy in the future. I would wear the Hound Dog (obviously) and name the weapons with references to various Elvis songs.

I would like to hear your ideas for themes for different classes. Also, if you have any ideas for names for my items I would love to hear them.
It's a conspiracy!!!11!!1!11!!1!1!1!!1one!!11!!1!1!one!!11!!1!!11!!1!!!1eleven!1excalmation mark!