Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

I got the best melee kill EVER tonight

Discussion about anything related to Team Fortress 2.
the asylum
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:17799965

I got the best melee kill EVER tonight

Unread post by the asylum »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuwR75JJrrw

post-round midair melee domination

damn, son.
blueblur96
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:21232922

Re: I got the best melee kill EVER tonight

Unread post by blueblur96 »

XD..... but I must say it would have been better if it was on a tf2 map like granary
RAGE IT!
Celtic
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:37669475

Unread post by Celtic »

The kill itself is nothing special
FlaminSarge
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:19100391

Unread post by FlaminSarge »

Observing the kill within the context of the continuum surrounding it leads to various interpretations of its significance, but we must take note of the kill as part of the larger work in order to determine that it was, indeed, epic.

Demoman gets out of the ring then smashes the spectator scout's head in. It's the principle of the thing.
TF2Backpack
I make various SourceMod Plugins for TF2.
Also I fix things. And break things. No complaints.
MrKerplunkers
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18601661

Unread post by MrKerplunkers »

You people don't get it. This kill is all one brilliant, beautiful metaphor.

We have the simple, hard working demoman. Living his life humbly in his small ring, made by the sweat of his own brow, under his land lord Scoot. However, when he claims his work as his own (a masterpiece in it's own right), the greedy bourgeois Scoot come down to make sure that "what's rightfully his is his". Our heroic cyclops then brandishes his weapon, an embodiment of his own soul; simple, rugged, and powerful. In one mighty blow, he destroys the aristrascoot, claiming retribution for all those who endlessly toiled under his rule. He the proceeds to celebrate by drinking wood, a display of pride and workmanship that the self absorbed ruling class will never understand.

That boner you have there? It's the ghost of George Orwell.
FlaminSarge
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:19100391

Unread post by FlaminSarge »

^what he said.
TF2Backpack
I make various SourceMod Plugins for TF2.
Also I fix things. And break things. No complaints.
A Common Sandvich
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:31019605

Unread post by A Common Sandvich »

MrKerplunkers wrote:You people don't get it. This kill is all one brilliant, beautiful metaphor.

We have the simple, hard working demoman. Living his life humbly in his small ring, made by the sweat of his own brow, under his land lord Scoot. However, when he claims his work as his own (a masterpiece in it's own right), the greedy bourgeois Scoot come down to make sure that "what's rightfully his is his". Our heroic cyclops then brandishes his weapon, an embodiment of his own soul; simple, rugged, and powerful. In one mighty blow, he destroys the aristrascoot, claiming retribution for all those who endlessly toiled under his rule. He the proceeds to celebrate by drinking wood, a display of pride and workmanship that the self absorbed ruling class will never understand.

*claps*
MrKerplunkers wrote:Hope you fuckers like furrowed brows.
Kriegsmarine
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:22107167

Unread post by Kriegsmarine »

MrKerplunkers wrote:You people don't get it. This kill is all one brilliant, beautiful metaphor.

Doke doke doke ushiro metai yatsu wa doke
SOLITUDE
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:32575952

Unread post by SOLITUDE »

I don't think his point and his dignity were the only two things he lost in that domination. lol