Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

Mystery Boxes to Sell

Trade your items with other calculatedChaos members. Please lock your own threads when trades are complete.
Opium
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:32357569

Mystery Boxes to Sell

Unread post by Opium »

So every so often I'm getting these wooden boxes of mystery that pop up and then they tell me I need a metal stick to break them open to see what's inside because you can't just carry around a box with you in game and hurl it at an enemy and expect to do damage. It seems like the metal stick you need to break the box open might do more damage anyway but you have to pay money for that and if I can't use the metal stick to beat someone down into submission I don't see the need for it.

So if anyone wants a wooden mystery box I'll trade them for whatever they think is reasonable. I have two with the cryptic number "27" inscribed on them. It's like that movie "23" but with a 27. Still kinda scary though.
krubby
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:24566857

Re: Mystery Boxes to Sell

Unread post by krubby »

funny description, but as a heads up, these things are worth NOTHING. All except the really early crates and #30.
"[melee fort]'s just like checkers; the first few times you play it it's fun and interesting, but after a while you just wan't vomit your guts out and die in the bile." -pcJDAWG
PhrozenFlame
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:21842434
Twitter Username: GiroTheHero

Unread post by PhrozenFlame »

Good thing I have pretty much every series, then. Having 230 crates is always fun.
Life is whatever.
Denzo
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:29304396

Unread post by Denzo »

Keys are a crutch. If you stare at your backpack long enough they open themselves.