Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

Steam Trading Implemented. You can now trade out of game.

Trade your items with other calculatedChaos members. Please lock your own threads when trades are complete.
Anonyma
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:17574613

Steam Trading Implemented. You can now trade out of game.

Unread post by Anonyma »

http://tf2.com/post.php?id=6040

Apparently you can even trade for steam gifts without risk. this is amazing. I just wanted to give this piece of news to those of you who have not heard this yet.
SOLITUDE
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:32575952

Re: Steam Trading Implemented. You can now trade out of game

Unread post by SOLITUDE »

Hey guys, I dunno if this exactly applies to anyone but I found this interesting.
This was an addition to the Steam Trade Beta Update topic...
Please read the following if you cannot trade gifts that you have recently purchased. This is not a bug:

Only gifts that are purchased on trusted accounts can be traded immediately; otherwise there is a 90-day cool down before the gift can be traded. Any account that has made any valid purchase from the Steam Store more than 90 days ago is considered trusted. This is to ensure that all games traded are valuable, and help prevent fraudulent purchases for the purpose of trades.
Do you people think 90 days is a little too much for "unverified accounts"? Sure it's like the Friend system where you must buy a game or recieve a gift to add friends but come on - 90 days, 30 or so would do...