Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

Which console would it run better?

General discussion about console gaming.
Rage Quit Master

Which console would it run better?

Unread post by Rage Quit Master »

Okay im thinking of gettin CODMW2 for ps3 but then again its cheaper on steam because of the 10 bucks off.... would the graphics differ in the computer or in the ps3?
Alphaphail
g_e_oos
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19183286

Re: Which console would it run better?

Unread post by g_e_oos »

Depends on your hardware for the computer. If you have a top of the line computer the graphics should be better and the game will actually probably run better. The main difference though is not the graphics, it's the way you want to play the game. I know almost everyone on here hates fps' with any thing other than a mouse and keyboard.
When life hands you lemons, make grape juice, then sit back and watch the world wonder how you did it.
AgeNt_
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:8504578
Twitter Username: AgeNtNicK
Xbox Gamer Tag: AgeNtNicK

Unread post by AgeNt_ »

i have both cod4 for pc and xbox360 and i can tell you right now. 360 is a lot more slower paced than pc, because they cant aim as quick and servers for the game lag like shit.
pl_promotion_b3
Beta 3 Released!
Ghost
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:19046530

Unread post by Ghost »

if u have a good pc then definitely get it for pc. but if not just get it for ps3

edit: PC graphics will be better then ps3s
Riftoff wrote:One time after I was playing a lot of Advance Wars, I was eating dinner with my family when i randomly just stopped and waited for everyone else to take their turn, and then I realized eating wasn't turn based.
Beetle
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:2945765

Unread post by Beetle »

AgeNt_ wrote:i have both cod4 for pc and xbox360 and i can tell you right now. 360 is a lot more slower paced than pc, because they cant aim as quick and servers for the game lag like shit.
thats a shame. I played teh first one on xbox360 online and i didnt get any lag. they might have been slow idk, i didnt play on the computer.
Click Here to go to my Mapping Blog.
captainAngry
•cC• Founder
•cC• Founder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18403615
Twitter Username: calcchaos
Xbox Gamer Tag: RemainingCoast

Unread post by captainAngry »

I have ti for my XBOX360 but my PC would run it better for sure because it would be in HD and all (I don't have an HD TV).

I got it on my 360 because I have a bunch of friends that play it on there. That was the deciding factor for me.