Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

Hydra or Dragoon

General discussion about console gaming.
krubby
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:24566857

Hydra or Dragoon

Unread post by krubby »

Time to settle this. Me and my friends at school have been arguing over whether Hydra or Dragoon is better inside Kirby Air Ride, and so I wanna know what you guys think.

I vote Hydra.
"[melee fort]'s just like checkers; the first few times you play it it's fun and interesting, but after a while you just wan't vomit your guts out and die in the bile." -pcJDAWG
LaN
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:26075035

Re: Hydra or Dragoon

Unread post by LaN »

Chinese noodle cart.
MrKerplunkers
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18601661

Unread post by MrKerplunkers »

LaN wrote:Chinese noodle cart.
Haunwulf
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:999999999

Unread post by Haunwulf »

Hydras Suck
Dragoons Suck Too.
Siege Tanks are where it's at.
Royal Blue probably would've made a joke similar to this if he went to the forums more often in my opinion
Have more Siegetanks.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
krubby

Unread post by krubby »

Ah yes, the Chinese take-out truck as me and my friends call it. It's always been my second favorite after wheelie scooter because it has good handling and is so comical.
"[melee fort]'s just like checkers; the first few times you play it it's fun and interesting, but after a while you just wan't vomit your guts out and die in the bile." -pcJDAWG
A Common Sandvich
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:31019605

Unread post by A Common Sandvich »

Gotta agree with the truck. My friends make fun of me for it but it's the best...

I once maxed out the glide powerups on city trial. It still plummets like a stone.
MrKerplunkers wrote:Hope you fuckers like furrowed brows.
LaN
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

Unread post by LaN »

A Common Sandvich wrote:Gotta agree with the truck. My friends make fun of me for it but it's the best...

I once maxed out the glide powerups on city trial. It still plummets like a stone.
There's a glitch where you can make the cart glide until the end of one of the challenges. The one where you find who can glide the farthest.
krubby

Unread post by krubby »

LaN wrote:
A Common Sandvich wrote:Gotta agree with the truck. My friends make fun of me for it but it's the best...

There's a glitch where you can make the cart glide until the end of one of the challenges. The one where you find who can glide the farthest.
I need to check that one out. Have you found the sliding kirby glitch?\
LaN
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

Unread post by LaN »

krubby wrote:
LaN wrote:

The one where he slides then rolls on the floor?

One of my faves.
krubby

Unread post by krubby »

LaN wrote:
krubby wrote:
LaN wrote:

The one where he slides then rolls on the floor?

One of my faves.
and if he get's hit he just spins around endlessly