Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

Banning List [Banned? Look here]

How may we help you?
LaN
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:26075035

Re: Banning List [Banned? Look here]

Unread post by LaN »

krubby wrote:I really wish I had access to the slay command, it's like a less severe version of kicking and I think would work better in getting the point across to someone who doesn't realize he/she is doing anything wrong.
I'm not the only one then.

I prefer to be able to slay as it seems less severe than a kick and it seems as effective.
Haunwulf
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:999999999

Unread post by Haunwulf »

spleenter wrote:If it continues i punish the person's entire team
Wouldn't that just make the guy want to do it again? ;()

I mean, the guy most likely just wants to be a general asshole.
Beetle
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:2945765

Unread post by Beetle »

LaN wrote:
krubby wrote:I really wish I had access to the slay command, it's like a less severe version of kicking and I think would work better in getting the point across to someone who doesn't realize he/she is doing anything wrong.

I prefer to be able to slay as it seems less severe than a kick and it seems as effective.
In my experience, slaying doesn't work well on a server where serious gameplay is bottom priority.
Click Here to go to my Mapping Blog.
LaN
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:26075035

Unread post by LaN »

Beetle wrote:
LaN wrote:

In my experience, slaying doesn't work well on a server where serious gameplay is bottom priority.
It's mostly used (well kick is) for people glitching the maps. Such as people blocking the spawn doors for cp_blackmesa.
Beetle
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:2945765

Unread post by Beetle »

LaN wrote:
Beetle wrote:
LaN wrote:

It's mostly used (well kick is) for people glitching the maps. Such as people blocking the spawn doors for cp_blackmesa.
fair enough
Click Here to go to my Mapping Blog.