Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

unban me?

How may we help you?
LezardMan002

unban me?

Unread post by LezardMan002 »

My greatest apologies for annoying you with this subject but i think that i was ba... you know what? Let's cut the chase of the stupid story and please unban me. What i can give you though is that i was banned (sadly from the funserver) a few minutes ago for simply bruising the ego of a godmodder admin (not going to give names) and i am simply asking if i could become unbanned. Nothing more nothing less.

Again im very sorry for bothering you with this.
though i think im going to get struck by lightning by then
Yours truly: LezardMan002
Zarik
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:3501639

Re: unban me?

Unread post by Zarik »

Alright if it was a ban from the funserver it was most likely a 1 - 10 minute ban or kicked with the reason "Permabanned"

You should check back by now you most likely are unbanned

Also No one ever takes the funserver seriously so if you end up getting banned its always for a short amount of time unless you used racism then it would be a permanent ban.

~Zarik
Haunwulf
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:999999999

Unread post by Haunwulf »

Zarik wrote: Also No one ever takes the funserver seriously so if you end up getting banned its always for a short amount of time unless you used racism then it would be a permanent ban.

~Zarik
I ban people for 5 minutes for racism, mmm.
Zarik
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:3501639

Unread post by Zarik »

Haunwulf wrote:
Zarik wrote: Also No one ever takes the funserver seriously so if you end up getting banned its always for a short amount of time unless you used racism then it would be a permanent ban.

~Zarik
I ban people for 5 minutes for racism, mmm.

I was going off what spleenter does and what I do if it's a second offence. The first part is true though.
Celtic
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:37669475

Unread post by Celtic »

Example: