Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

Admin Abuse

How may we help you?
GreenPyro
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:31472044

Admin Abuse

Unread post by GreenPyro »

...seriously? whats with all the people bitching about it? i dont see why if their on the fun server which is for fun and sometimes not everyone likes the maps why they cant just leave and come back later? its the easiest solution to admin abuse...just leave and wait a while till the admins are gone...i know that this is a waste of a thread but i just want to know why people complain so much bout it.....
Haunwulf
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:999999999

Re: Admin Abuse

Unread post by Haunwulf »

About half or more of the funserver players love admin admin abuse. One of the reasons why I hung out in the funserver before I became an admin was because the admin abuse was very entertaining there. It added the spice to the server. Don't like admin abuse or like all out serious business?Go to stockmaps. Like melee maps? Go find a 24/7 melee map server. Crab Nicholson played in servers that isn't funserver with breakfloor,So if you come back to the funserver,with hatred.And your excuse is because there is no server with breakfloor,I will break you.(Don't ask me where,Ask crab nicholson)

The sooner you kids realize the funserver is made for admin abuse,the sooner you will find a server home. Thank you,(and greenpyro)And have a nice day.

IN HELL
Beetle
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:2945765

Unread post by Beetle »

i believe he is saying the same thing, huan.
Click Here to go to my Mapping Blog.
GreenPyro
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:31472044

Unread post by GreenPyro »

ya i like the admin abuse its funny...especially when people start using no clip and i still kill them. if i get tired of it i just leave....
A Common Sandvich
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:31019605

Unread post by A Common Sandvich »

Came in expecting a whine thread.

Left pleased.

Thank you, GreenPyro.
MrKerplunkers wrote:Hope you fuckers like furrowed brows.
Beetle
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:2945765

Unread post by Beetle »

making me hungry.
Click Here to go to my Mapping Blog.
thedoghouse
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:20693788

Re: Bacon Thread

Unread post by thedoghouse »

GreenPyro wrote:...seriously? whats with all the people bitching about it? i dont see why if their on the fun server which is for fun and sometimes not everyone likes the maps why they cant just leave and come back later? its the easiest solution to admin abuse...just leave and wait a while till the admins are gone...i know that this is a waste of a thread but i just want to know why people complain so much bout it.....
Whining about whining about admin abuse, yay, you're right, this is a stupid thread, and the title made me think it was another one I needed to lock, If you want to fit in with the majority of people that hate people whining about admin abuse you don't need a thread
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝