Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

Dropped due to slot reservation.

How may we help you?
Beetle
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:2945765

Re: Dropped due to slot reservation.

Unread post by Beetle »

spleenter wrote:Beetle, It isn't referencing if you add stuff to something. The only person i don't want doing that is you, because you have a sense of entitlement like i have never seen before. you think everyone needs to hear your ideas and thoughts no matter how bad they are, you think everyone needs to play your maps even though you have never made a good one(or halfway decent one for that matter). Yes i know sandstep isn't your map.

Seriously, did you get it at walmart? I want to know where i can get a sense of entitlement that large and an ego that overinflated and a brain that small.

That is all.

Firstly, if someone posts an idea, they think everyone needs to hear it. That includes myself. That's why they posted it. Secondly, My entitlement isn't false. I have been helpful to countless people, am not a dick admin like yourself, and thirdly, I don't just choose to be a decent person when the planets align *glares*. I've also never so badly unintentionally got under someone's skin. You needed to chill out since that very first comment.

The map comments are just low blows. It is a hobby that I enjoy. Also, Sandstep IS my map.
Click Here to go to my Mapping Blog.
Optimus Prime Rib
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:16421049

Unread post by Optimus Prime Rib »

HurTmePlentY
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:3740232

Unread post by HurTmePlentY »

Locked.