Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

Extra Life Charity Stream

Discussion about anything.
MrKerplunkers
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18601661

Extra Life Charity Stream

Unread post by MrKerplunkers »

I posted it on the facebook page, might as well post it here. My roomate is doing a 25 charity stream for Extra Life on Saturday. I'll be popping in to join him around midnight or so (7 pm east coast time) to keep him a bit of company.For simplicity I'll just quote his facebook post with all the details.
Tom wrote: Hello there!

So this Saturday, I will be participating in Extra Life 2013!

So far I have managed to raise $73! Thank you so much to everyone who has donated! I still need to raise more and as usual you can find my donation profile below if you are feeling generous! (Remember - $10 = £6!!!)

But basically I need you guys who have donated to provide me with the names of some games you want to see me play!

Even if you haven't donated, you can suggest them, but I won't be bound to play them, but please still suggest some!

I will be streaming the 25 hours on the following link:

http://www.twitch.tv/damas122

Feel free to watch, keep me motivated and mock me!

But yeah, thank you again to all who have donated so far! Please, if you havent donated, even a couple of dollars will make a difference! You can do so below

Thanks again!

http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fus ... ntID=59870
Streaming for 25 hours straight is a pain in the ass, so toss a couple bucks this guy's way and join the stream for a bit.
_Pipeline
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:35987824

Re: Extra Life Charity Stream

Unread post by _Pipeline »

Remind me when we're both online.
krubby
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:24566857

Re: Extra Life Charity Stream

Unread post by krubby »

eh, might as well go.
"[melee fort]'s just like checkers; the first few times you play it it's fun and interesting, but after a while you just wan't vomit your guts out and die in the bile." -pcJDAWG