Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

Main Page Videos

Discussion about anything.
LunarFlame
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42352582

Main Page Videos

Unread post by LunarFlame »

Why not put some of Bop's videos up there? That "Latest Youtube Videos" on the main page has not been updated for almost 3 years. Bop occasionally puts out funny videos that could easily be added to that.
squishy
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:27384194

Re: Main Page Videos

Unread post by squishy »

I don't know exactly how that section works, but reasons it hasn't changed are likely either:

A. It's tied to the calculatedChaos Youtube account specifically, or
2. It's controlled by captain, who doesn't doesn't visit much any more, or
III. Some other stupid reason.
Indeed.
Denzo
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:29304396

Unread post by Denzo »

The youtube channel itself is controlled by Zamboni, the front page uploads are by captain. Neither of them cares about this place.
krubby
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:24566857

Unread post by krubby »

Yeah, BOP's videos should totally be put up. I've got some good cC ones, too, that have Dreathtil.

Of course, that won't happen because I'm pretty sure only Captain can adds videos to the front.
"[melee fort]'s just like checkers; the first few times you play it it's fun and interesting, but after a while you just wan't vomit your guts out and die in the bile." -pcJDAWG
MrKerplunkers
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18601661

Unread post by MrKerplunkers »

TheDenzo wrote:The youtube channel itself is controlled by Zamboni, the front page uploads are by captain. Neither of them cares about this place.
Pretty much this. A lot of aspects of the community have really fallen into disrepair since the people who are in charge of it just kinda left.