Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

Diary of a madman: Insanity has a name

Discussion about anything.
Zora
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:30006562

Re: Diary of a madman: Insanity has a name

Unread post by Zora »

StormyOuterland wrote:He took his server home so nobody else could play
No I took the ball away from you so you can't play.
PhrozenFlame
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:21842434
Twitter Username: GiroTheHero

Unread post by PhrozenFlame »

Life is whatever.
Scrambles
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:41717517

Unread post by Scrambles »

You came to the right place!
spleenter
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:26021287

Unread post by spleenter »

I really don't even know where to start with you. What has got your panties so far in a twist that you've gone on a damn near one month longg crusade attack against me? All I do is make people laugh and play video games. I got sad once and made a mistake, something that you're appearently more advanced than a human to ever make one. I've been playing on here for years, hell, playing anywhere for ever, and I have not met one person as angry as you. This is not healthy at all, consuming so much thought with one person over the internet. It's a game. Get your head out of your ass, get over yourself and have fucking fun. But you've taken it upon yourself to alienate someone (me) to people you've never even met, or have even taken the chance to talk to when I presented you the offer before you started all this bullshit. Any claims of internet drama will be brought upon you, because not even the people involved with the original ordeal hate me anymore. It's a game, Spleenter, not a white knight's mission to save the internet.
But knowing you, you're as stuborn as a donkey who's corn flakes were pissed in. You'll hate me till the cows come home, evolve brains who can manage self-awareness, get bored of the place, and leave again. Use what I've said here against me, I know you'll twist my words in your internet smear campaign, but you'll only suceed in making yourself silly going after one guy who was sad once. This anger is going to shorten your life, you know.
I didnt use your words against you. im just bringing them out into the light for everyone to see.
Think of me what you will, I don't give a crap what you think about me. Nor will i change to please you.
Denzo
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:29304396

Unread post by Denzo »

What is with you guys and always jumping on a soap box when someone gets pissed off? It's literally the most juvenile shit you all do and it never fucking stops, the lot of you just cause drama. I get that this isn't exactly the most friendly of communities but when it gets to a point where someone goes, "hey this shit isn't cool fucking stop" and it continues MONTHS LATER maybe, just fucking maybe, you'd think, "oh man we're a bunch of tards." I've worked with a lot of shitheads in the army but you guys literally take the cake when it comes to whiny baby bullshit. Give it a rest.
StormyOuterland
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19609615

Unread post by StormyOuterland »

I'm just asking Spleenter to get over himself and leave me the fuck alone so I can actually have fun in one of the only places designated for fun.
Beetle wrote:
Anonyma wrote:I personally love the funserver, it's what brought me here 8-)
You love it until something really stupid and unwarranted happens to you.
StormyOuterland

Hell, I'll even ask you nicely. Please get over yourself and all of this. There is nothing to prove, none of us look good after all of this is over. I won't ever speak to, of or about you. I could care less about you if you just get over it. All of this is a burden on me, on my friends here and the entire community. Nobody gains anything from this. This doesn't help anyone. This isn't any fun for anybody. Please, just stop.
Beetle wrote:
Beetle
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:2945765

Unread post by Beetle »

TheDenzo wrote:What is with you guys and always jumping on a soap box when someone gets pissed off? It's literally the most juvenile shit you all do and it never fucking stops, the lot of you just cause drama. I get that this isn't exactly the most friendly of communities but when it gets to a point where someone goes, "hey this shit isn't cool fucking stop" and it continues MONTHS LATER maybe, just fucking maybe, you'd think, "oh man we're a bunch of tards." I've worked with a lot of shitheads in the army but you guys literally take the cake when it comes to whiny baby bullshit. Give it a rest.
If my stream reaches 50 viewers I'll snort a Dorito.
Click Here to go to my Mapping Blog.
krubby
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:24566857

Unread post by krubby »

i just like riling up the chump.
"[melee fort]'s just like checkers; the first few times you play it it's fun and interesting, but after a while you just wan't vomit your guts out and die in the bile." -pcJDAWG
Denzo
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:29304396

Unread post by Denzo »

Beetle wrote:
TheDenzo wrote:What is with you guys and always jumping on a soap box when someone gets pissed off? It's literally the most juvenile shit you all do and it never fucking stops, the lot of you just cause drama. I get that this isn't exactly the most friendly of communities but when it gets to a point where someone goes, "hey this shit isn't cool fucking stop" and it continues MONTHS LATER maybe, just fucking maybe, you'd think, "oh man we're a bunch of tards." I've worked with a lot of shitheads in the army but you guys literally take the cake when it comes to whiny baby bullshit. Give it a rest.

Well at least I don't bitch about it.
Beetle
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:2945765

Unread post by Beetle »

TheDenzo wrote:
Beetle wrote:

Well at least I don't bitch about it.
Nope. You swoop in with one decipherable post where you bitch about bitching, then you fly back to your acid-trip "thedenzo" persona.
Click Here to go to my Mapping Blog.
StormyOuterland

Can we lock this thread, please.
I don't even care if you let exist, though I'd prefer it not to,
but even Beetle and Denzo are arguing because of it.
Beetle wrote:
MrKerplunkers
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18601661

Unread post by MrKerplunkers »

StormyOuterland wrote:Can we lock this thread, please.
Sounds fine to me, this thread should've stayed dead anyway. If you want to continue any of these arguments, do it in private, but I'd honestly recommend that you all kiss and make up and sing a song of friendship or some shit.