Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

CONvention Time

Discussion about anything.
captainAngry
•cC• Founder
•cC• Founder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18403615
Twitter Username: calcchaos
Xbox Gamer Tag: RemainingCoast

CONvention Time

Unread post by captainAngry »

I will be gone all weekend at a Sci-Fi/Anime Convention this weekend. The convention that I go to every year is called CONvergence. This is the 6th or 7th year I have gone. Over the years, the crowed has gotten younger and now I would say the average age is around 25-30.

Slowly the convention has gone from a great convention to a full blown full hotel party. I personally have spent $300 on "Supplys" to keep the party rolling and have made my yearly Death Punch to donate to the cause of getting everone drunk before noon.

The entire hotel is full of convention guests which means there are no noise complaints. It goes from Today in the afternoon until Sunday afternoon. Because of this I won't be around most of the weekend. If you guys need anything, send me a PM and I'll be able to check it on my phone.

If anyone for some reaosn decides they are going to come to the convention or were already planning on coming, you should send me a message so we can meet up and have a few drinks.

That's about it.

http://www.convergence-con.org/