Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

Logo

Photoshop requests, photograpy and code samples. Anything artistic belongs here.
D34THSPAWN
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:18527016

Logo

Unread post by D34THSPAWN »

I tossed this together while i wasnt sleeping this morning :-/
Attachments
let me know what you guys think i'll prolly put out new versions later as i work on photoshop stuff more,
let me know what you guys think i'll prolly put out new versions later as i work on photoshop stuff more,

imagine yourself as a T-rex in a room full of T-ball poles and large soapy bubbles. Your stubby arms would render the pleasure-power of this room woefully out of reach.
thedoghouse
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:20693788

Re: Logo

Unread post by thedoghouse »

I like it, looks good and well made, but a little creepy, what were we going to use it for? just to replace the current one?
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
D34THSPAWN
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod

nah i just tossed it out, prolly gonna use it as my spray or something, if anyone has any photoshop requests i let me know cuz i need to get better at using it so...

imagine yourself as a T-rex in a room full of T-ball poles and large soapy bubbles. Your stubby arms would render the pleasure-power of this room woefully out of reach.
Divine Fate
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:14581138
Twitter Username: Nequissime
Xbox Gamer Tag: xelderon

Unread post by Divine Fate »

It may just be me, but it looks too pixelly/low-quality. Like the schematic you go going on there, though.
MrKerplunkers
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18601661

Unread post by MrKerplunkers »

Aye, the quality is a little low. Also the edges could use some cleaning up, you can see where the spray ends and it just....bugs me. Other than that, it looks pretty nice.
D34THSPAWN
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod

if the quality bugs you try viewing it full size, it looks better

yeah it bugs me too kerp, i will get around to fixing that...and the grainy in the background is on purpose :P but i'ma play around with is some more

D34THSPAWN
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod

here's a really high quality one, and a plastic looking one :D
Attachments
plastic wrap
plastic wrap
HQ
HQ

captainAngry
•cC• Founder
•cC• Founder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18403615
Twitter Username: calcchaos
Xbox Gamer Tag: RemainingCoast

Unread post by captainAngry »

There are some good free high quality spray paint brushes out there that will actually look like spray paint when used.

Other than that it looks okay. I'm not really a huge fan of it personally but it looks alright as far as photoshops go.