Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

About corned

Discuss any problems with the server and make suggestions for improvement.
Ghost
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:19046530

About corned

Unread post by Ghost »

ok i was playing on the fun server today and corned was really just fucking annoying. he was abusing his admin powers. and threatened us that he did a bind to "ban @all" and he would press it if any of us made fun of him or some shit. so i banned him for 10 min so none of us would get banned. i dont kno if he was just saying that or messing with us or whatever so i banned him.
Riftoff wrote:One time after I was playing a lot of Advance Wars, I was eating dinner with my family when i randomly just stopped and waited for everyone else to take their turn, and then I realized eating wasn't turn based.
JG215
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: JG215

Re: About corned

Unread post by JG215 »

i've gotten several complaints about corned, another flaw on the long list of things he did.
To cool for a signature
Corned
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:21930422

Unread post by Corned »

1. I have never binded a key to ban all i was joking so people would stop renaming me to abusive names
2.Ghost and alot of others have been abusive to me because of my acent so i got annoyed.

I am sorry everyone involved it won't happen again [unless you are stupid and make fun of me again]
Ghost
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:19046530

Unread post by Ghost »

the reason why i took it so seriously was becuase you didnt sound like you were joking at all and u sounded pissed off. i havent been abusive to u. and your accent doesnt annoy me. sorry if you see it like that
Riftoff wrote:One time after I was playing a lot of Advance Wars, I was eating dinner with my family when i randomly just stopped and waited for everyone else to take their turn, and then I realized eating wasn't turn based.
PhrozenFlame
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:21842434
Twitter Username: GiroTheHero

Unread post by PhrozenFlame »

Corned, right there you aren't just threatening us you're also insulting our intelligence.
Life is whatever.