Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

Banzai box *Revoke*

Discuss any problems with the server and make suggestions for improvement.
Twister
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:23285097

Banzai box *Revoke*

Unread post by Twister »

I personally believe that banzai box has been a long term nuisance and a pain in the ass to everyone that plays on the fun server. After playing many a round of break-floor Banzai joins then when he dies he tele's both teams to the spikes below (this has happend 4 times).(As well as the many round of team trial that have cause many people leave the server).Banzai box has been kicked many times by many people. I honestly have kicked him 4 times and banned him for a total of 20 mins. And his retalliation:instead of realizing what he has done he threatin's to Permaban who ever is on the server at the time.
I think that people are beginning to become feed up with his bull shit, and i'm sure there's many people that can back me up on this accusation. :(
Wamp Rats
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:22049012

Re: Banzai box *Revoke*

Unread post by Wamp Rats »

I'm going to be nice an subtle about this

He's an annoying little shit who doesn't FUCKING LEARN, threatens everyone with permaban, Cabooses his admin and causes people to leave

DO SOMETHING NOW

Phantomrush
Steam ID: lolandrew4

Unread post by Phantomrush »

I concur with this. I admit I too abuse my powers, but usually not to a great extent. I've seen Banzai abuse it, I've seen other admins kick him for it, but he just keeps doing it, and he asks why was he kicked. It may be the admin abuse server, but there's a limit what can be done there. and Banzai has crossed it.

(this is Mute Iroquois by the way
thedoghouse
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:20693788

Unread post by thedoghouse »

he's been banned at least 10 times, but people keep unbanning him, divine said that if he was annoying again we could ban him and he wouldn't unban him
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
steve09
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:18923152
Twitter Username: Sergeant_Stevi

Unread post by steve09 »

I find it very annoying that he keeps teleporting people to their death, he also teleports to the other teams side and backstabs people which is also very annoying. I understand that he has been banned and kicked many times but he does not seem to get it in his think head why he is being kicked and banned. This is not only annoying people but is making people not want to play on the server.
captainangry wrote:Freedom isn't free
captainAngry
•cC• Founder
•cC• Founder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18403615
Twitter Username: calcchaos
Xbox Gamer Tag: RemainingCoast

Unread post by captainAngry »

Done.