Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

Great server, horrible admin abuse

Discuss any problems with the server and make suggestions for improvement.
MU¿D!CK

Great server, horrible admin abuse

Unread post by MU¿D!CK »

I've only been playing here a few days, and its been fun, but I might not be anymore.

I come in to this server to relax and play some none serious gaming. Everything is fun, up until this admin RoyalBlue comes in. First, he kicks me and my friends, for no reason. Literaly. We were on breakwall, and I had been sitting out for two rounds, my friend ( who has a similar clan tag as mine ) was playing some music on the mic, and Royal Blue comes in and kicks us all.

Then, after being in the server for another couple minutes, he says that if my friend does not stop playing music, he is going to ban us all. Because "he does not care".

Tomm was around for some of this. And it was more then just me and my friends that where being abused. He muted everyone a couple times, except for himself ( sm_mute @all; sm_unmute @me ). Without reason.

Everyone in the server ( 20 people ) complained about being muted, and his reply to it was "Why don't you all go play somewhere else".

I like this server, its mods and rotation, but RoyalBlue is really ruining it. He sounds, and is acting like a child. Screens and demos are processing.

Allan
cPalleon

Re: Great server, horrible admin abuse

Unread post by cPalleon »

I too was unjustly banned by him... damn that sounds over dramatic.. oh well, it was my understanding that the fun server was supposed to allow mic spamming and as such was in the clear then this fuckhead royal blue comes in and get's all pissy. Sorry for the crude language but I was enjoying a server that wasn't gay (getting harder and harder to find) and then this guy comes out of nowhere and pisses all over it.
thedoghouse
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:20693788

Unread post by thedoghouse »

MU¿D!CK wrote:I've only been playing here a few days, and its been fun, but I might not be anymore.

I come in to this server to relax and play some none serious gaming. Everything is fun, up until this admin RoyalBlue comes in. First, he kicks me and my friends, for no reason. Literaly. We were on breakwall, and I had been sitting out for two rounds, my friend ( who has a similar clan tag as mine ) was playing some music on the mic, and Royal Blue comes in and kicks us all.

Then, after being in the server for another couple minutes, he says that if my friend does not stop playing music, he is going to ban us all. Because "he does not care".

Tomm was around for some of this. And it was more then just me and my friends that where being abused. He muted everyone a couple times, except for himself ( sm_mute @all; sm_unmute @me ). Without reason.

Everyone in the server ( 20 people ) complained about being muted, and his reply to it was "Why don't you all go play somewhere else".

I like this server, its mods and rotation, but RoyalBlue is really ruining it. He sounds, and is acting like a child. Screens and demos are processing.

Allan
we were talking about this in the chatbox, he IS young, it IS the fun server, and you SHOULDN'T have posted this

that said, watch how this plays out, oh, and I found the old thread: viewtopic.php?f=41&t=2635
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
TheBlindKhezu
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:26179687
Location: In a land where the Eldritch Abomination known as the pyro lives

Unread post by TheBlindKhezu »

cPalleon wrote:I too was unjustly banned by him... damn that sounds over dramatic.. oh well, it was my understanding that the fun server was supposed to allow mic spamming and as such was in the clear then this fuckhead royal blue comes in and get's all pissy. Sorry for the crude language but I was enjoying a server that wasn't gay (getting harder and harder to find) and then this guy comes out of nowhere and pisses all over it.
Umm when i was on the servers a few minutes ago you was playing Racist Micspams Palleon
captainAngry
•cC• Founder
•cC• Founder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18403615
Twitter Username: calcchaos
Xbox Gamer Tag: RemainingCoast

Unread post by captainAngry »

Racist Micspams, that doesn't sound like something someone who didn't want to be muted would do.
MU¿D!CK

Unread post by MU¿D!CK »

Hey,

Now, he was playing whatever he was playing. Muting is an option, and thats what I would have done if it bothered me. Regardless, there was never a reason for me to be banned. I have compiled a video of some of the events of the night. You will want to watch it in HD so you can see the chat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoQtQVgYuAw
captainAngry
•cC• Founder
•cC• Founder

Can I have 2 minutes and 40 seconds of my life back?

Yeah, it looks like you got kicked for no reason, sorry about that. I can't really say why that happened because I wasn't there and the vid doesn't even show you being kicked.

The admin menu was messed up yesterday and I know people were having problems using proper admin commands. That should be fixed now.

I can see that he muted everyone but right before that everyone was talking and without a proper admin menu it can be difficult to mute specific people. If you are banned or something, I can help you out with that. Other than that, stop complaining.
Sastora
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:22098861

Unread post by Sastora »

Most admins just type /mute @all in the chat box because its quicker and easier to do so. And when I'm on the server and someone is mic spamming and myself and others find it annoying I give them a few chances in the chat box to turn it off and if they ignore it or miss it I mute everyone for about a minute and unmute them after. I know TgameP does the whole mute all thing too until I can mute the spammer.

Blah blah blah, wrong person. c:

Maybe I should stop playing Sims3 and play for a bit....Maybe.
Narwhals, unicorns of the sea.
captainAngry
•cC• Founder
•cC• Founder

As far as I can tell this is a complaint about Royal Blue, one of the very first members of cC. I assure you, someone I have known for more than a year will get better treatment and more leeway than someone that joined the forum just to complain.

Locked.