Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

calculatedChaos Opens a Second Server

Announcements about the server.
captainAngry
•cC• Founder
•cC• Founder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18403615
Twitter Username: calcchaos
Xbox Gamer Tag: RemainingCoast

calculatedChaos Opens a Second Server

Unread post by captainAngry »

I know many of you are already aware of this but we have opened a second server. We will be using this server for a number of things but the regular rotation will be fun maps and maps that do not have a place on the regular calculated chaos server. This will allow us to keep the main server more geared towards goal oriented maps (cp, pl, ctf etc.) and move the 'pointless' maps over to another server (rainbow, cyberpunk, etc.). There will also be a number of other maps (jump maps come to mind) that have no place on our main server.

Right now the there are only 12 player slots on the second server. We will increase this as the server gains popularity. Since we now have two servers, we will also be able to do special events and other things that wouldn't be possible on the main server. Anyone who would like to plan a special event can contact me and I would be glad to setup whatever you would like and hand over the keys. I would also be willing to add plugins that would have no place on the main server (Karaoke night anyone?).

The second server IP is 216.52.143.45:27015. Anyone who is an admin on the main server has the same powers on the new server. This may change in the future but for now, it is what it is.

Thanks,

Captain
Hanzo_blade
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:11418417
Xbox Gamer Tag: Hanzo Execution

Re: calculatedChaos Opens a Second Server

Unread post by Hanzo_blade »

Karaoke night for sure! I'm down to singing the Titanic theme song with friends... :batman: Just wondering if you ever found a working link for the plugin? Cause I posted one, just not sure if it works.
ImageImage
Aerogablaze
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:19303814

Unread post by Aerogablaze »

Thank you Steam for Inventing the Ingame Mute Button..... Not that I'm Implaying you All Must FAIL At Singing :/ I Just dont want 50 People Singing Ghostbusters While I Try To Backstab Moronic Enemys Who Knows I May Just Target the ones that are Singing Off Cue or Just Plain Failing :P
"-Ahem- Gentlemen? ..."
Team Fortress 2 Hired Spy
I am Spy - Play Free Online Games
captainAngry
•cC• Founder
•cC• Founder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18403615
Twitter Username: calcchaos
Xbox Gamer Tag: RemainingCoast

Unread post by captainAngry »

It would be a Karaoke night on just the fun server so if you didn't want to participate, you could play on the regular server.
Aerogablaze
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:19303814

Unread post by Aerogablaze »

I Would So Want to be on the Fserver to see the Laughing and the Laughs to be had when EVERYONE is Trying to sing at the Same time~
"-Ahem- Gentlemen? ..."
Team Fortress 2 Hired Spy
I am Spy - Play Free Online Games