a14 fixes a ton of shit
CHANGES FROM A13
- Fixed a few issues with the melee 1/0 outputs not firing on some maps
- Added ammopacks in the spawnrooms in versions that did not have them
- Moar "BUILD" posters added.
- Moar weapon dumps by spawnpoints
- Added nobuild brushes in places behind the respawn room visualizer that weren't covered by the respawn room brush. No more teleporting enemy spies into your respawn room, Griefgeneer. Even the visualizers seperating the toll boths from the courtyard have nobuilds behind them. Don't even think of trapping players there either.
- Added observer points for SD and Event. I thought I was forgetting something...
- Exploit with the Eureka Effect is fixed. Now you must play by the rules, cowboy.
- Also fixed being able to teleport yourself behind the toll booths.
- Killed the respawn room bushes on round start. Now you'll be able to build inside where they once were.
- Added an override room for DUEL Melee Fort. Once "capped", this will override the choosing process and switch the map to duel_melee_fort_a14
- Added some observer points
- If, for some reason, the server is missing one of the maps and the players choose to go there, the map will reset.
- Changed up the spawn system if you die while choosing. No more cheating with weapons for you, buddy.
- Fixed the floor and glass wall of the initial spawnroom looking wierd
- FINALLY got rid of the stupid signs in the skybox that did nothing but look ugly.
- Engineers can no longer build in the stage spawns.
- The title belts now sit flat when at rest, no more being suspended above the ring (and more importantly, no more location indicator being sideways!)
- Capturezone has also been shrunk as well, limited to just around the brand new pedastals that the belts now rest on.
- Added ammopacks inside the boxcar spawnrooms.
- Some silly vbsp partitioning put a giant slab of concrete in the skybox. It's gone now, so enjoy the view... what little view there is anyway. Like it matters though im gonna be redoing all the skyboxes eventually anyway whatever look you want an update or not
- Added pumpkin bombs and the Horsemann. Fun fun fun.
- Heightened the side guards on the bridge. Now you won't go running off of them.
- Added some lights outside. Now you can see what you're doing.
- Added coffins lined with weapons inside the secret labs, right where the weapons sheds are in the other versions. Of course, you should know how to open them. It finally feels like Melee Fort again.
- Gave BLU's base some different geometry. Now the two bases aren't identical at face-value.
- Deleted the additional push brush outside of the grave respawns. Now you shouldn't go rocketing across the map :\
- Added bomb hatch and an explosion at the end. Now you actually get to blow shit up instead of just parking your cart.
- Fixed a strange mistake where BLU had more path_tracks than RED. Not that it affected gameplay at all and it was barely noticeable but it just looked weird in the HUD. But I fixed it mostly because I would know.
- Added nobuild brush around the ring. Though present in other versions, this one must have slipped my mind. No more obstructioning for you, Engineer.
- Added another nobuild brush in the BLU-only entrance to RED's courtyard.
- Return time is now 10s, down from 30.
- Australium return time is now 10 seconds, down from 15.
- Playerclipped the stairs. I am ashamed.
- Also playeclipped the windowsills. No more running away with the intel for you, Mr. Scout.
- The Goldrush explosion effect now triggers when the rocket comes crashing down.
- Added signs in the spawnrooms indicating which way to exit for the Rocket or the Australium