Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

KarmA's instructions for your newly gained rawket lawnchair

Tips and tricks for playing the Soldier class.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:38144778

KarmA's instructions for your newly gained rawket lawnchair

Unread post by KarmA »

Set up -
1. I usually use the regular launcher alot.
Why - The DH is good, but not good enough. Sure, it does a nifty amount of damage, but its blast radius is tinier than my brothers dick, and his dick is tiny. I dont use the Black box because of its ammo restriction, that one extra rocket will help ALOT when your being shot.

2. The Battalions Backup - The more the enemy hurts you, the more it protects you from a W + M1 under kritzkrieg

3. The Equalizer - Use this with the Backup, your given a defensive banner, which is perfect enough to get up close.

USE THEM TOGETHER AND YOULL WINWINWINWINWINWIN
blueblur96
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:21232922

Re: KarmA's instructions for your newly gained rawket lawnch

Unread post by blueblur96 »

I mainly use theThe Battalions Backup in a large group of people and they charge in at once, woks every time >=)
RAGE IT!
PhrozenFlame
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:21842434
Twitter Username: GiroTheHero

Unread post by PhrozenFlame »

My entire soldier strategy revolves around using the Gunboats to fly around, ambush people, and be an overall dick to the enemy.
Life is whatever.
spleenter
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:26021287

Unread post by spleenter »

i roll vanilla launcher, buff banner, equalizer.

i only use the equalizer to run away from danger.

and i splash damage everyone to death,
i also found a relatively painless way to rocket jump around, it keeps me faster than a scout and still have enough health to take down a heavy when i get to the front
Think of me what you will, I don't give a crap what you think about me. Nor will i change to please you.
Egonny
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18190371

Unread post by Egonny »

I use the shotgun a lot as secondary, to shoot annoying pyro's or if don't have anough time to reload your rocket launcher (or if you need more precision.) I always die when the Buff Banner or Batallion's Backup is full :awesome: .
spleenter
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:26021287

Unread post by spleenter »

Egonny wrote:I use the shotgun a lot as secondary, to shoot annoying pyro's or if don't have anough time to reload your rocket launcher (or if you need more precision.) I always die when the Buff Banner or Batallion's Backup is full :awesome: .
I used to a lot then i learned that camping health packs works real well. also delaying the start of the buff after blowing it helps. you can blow it out of combat hold down M1 and release it as you and your buddies are getting to the fight thus ensuring your crit boost/defense boost wont die halfway through the fight.
Think of me what you will, I don't give a crap what you think about me. Nor will i change to please you.