Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

ghosts sniper guide

Tips and tricks for playing the Sniper class.
Ghost
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:19046530

ghosts sniper guide

Unread post by Ghost »

they are 2 techniques you can use for sniping.

the noob way

this is just when u hide in cover and wait for your shot to charge and go out of cover and shoot. this is for people who suck at sniping.

the way i snipe

i never aim at someone unless they are standing still. i just aim ahead of time and wait for them to walk into my shot. when facing scouts i aim for the body because since they are so fast when u try to get headshot there is a big chance you will miss. always aim for the head when facing a heavy. what i do against a heavy is wait for my shot to fully charge then aim for the head. and even if it misses a headshot and its a bodyshot it stills does alot of damage so if u miss the fully charged headshot i would just not even wait for my shoot to charge and just shoot them in the head. also when sniping always listen for a spy decloak. when using jarate i like to throw it at someone and then no scope them. lol. also to get headshots alot is aim about the height of whatever class your trying to snipe and then aim only using the A and D keys since your already aimed the height of their head. and when againest another sniping its a good idea to crouch alot so u can dodge headshots.
Riftoff wrote:One time after I was playing a lot of Advance Wars, I was eating dinner with my family when i randomly just stopped and waited for everyone else to take their turn, and then I realized eating wasn't turn based.
Divine Fate
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:14581138
Twitter Username: Nequissime
Xbox Gamer Tag: xelderon

Re: ghosts sniper guide

Unread post by Divine Fate »

Ghost wrote:the noob way

this is just when u hide in cover and wait for your shot to charge and go out of cover and shoot...
Ghost wrote:the way i snipe

...when facing scouts i aim for the body because since they are so fast when u try to get headshot there is a big chance you will miss...what i do against a heavy is wait for my shot to fully charge then aim for the head. and even if it misses a headshot and its a bodyshot it stills does alot of damage so if u miss the fully charged headshot i would just not even wait for my shoot to charge and just shoot them in the head.
Wouldn't it be more efficient to take cover while you do the same tactics? I don't wanna get countersniped or anything while I'm waiting for a charge, and cover gives me a better chance at living than just standing in the open waiting to get a shot in. Why would it harm you if you're going to be sitting there without shooting while you wait for a charge?

Otherwise, that's some pretty useful information there.
JG215
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: JG215

Re: ghosts sniper guide

Unread post by JG215 »

Nice guide
To cool for a signature