Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

Keke's Guide to Winning at Sniping

Tips and tricks for playing the Sniper class.
KEKEKE
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:7708842

Keke's Guide to Winning at Sniping

Unread post by KEKEKE »

I saw Xratter's guide and being that I refuse to be outdone I thought I'd make one too. Only better. Like how my sniping is better than his. And my looks.

Rule 1: Aim wherever you want. Body shots kill people too. If someone busts your chops cause you shot em in the body just say "I am so god I needed a smaller target, so I shot you in the dick." or "Shh. Dead people aren't supposed to talk." or whisper "I hear dead people". Don't be afraid to come up with your own witty remark. They obviously won't be as witty as mine, but that's to be expected.

Rule 2: Aim for the same person all the time. Preferably someone who is shitty and talks a lot. I chose Marcus a long time ago. Basically you only gotta shoot that one person every time they stick their stupid head out. They'll get pissed, talk on the mic about how much you cheat, how shitty a player you are, etc., basically convincing the rest of the server that you are a certified sniper badass and they are most likely lucky not to have been shot by you and that they'd best keep their mouths shut or they're next.

Rule 3: If you get shot by another sniper IMMEDIATELY sigh and say "Be back...gotta get another beer." even if you aren't drinking or are a kid like Thursday and can't legally buy beer in God fearing countries. This will let the other sniper know that you are better than them and that the only reason they shot you was that you have been drinking since noon. As an added bonus go ahead and toss in the names of some micro brewery based in your town, winning major points with anyone with a beard (except Captain who is still mourning the discontinuation of Sparks). As an added, added bonus you can use your fake inebriation to make lewd and inappropriate remarks towards Katie and not get in trouble.

That's pretty much it. Sure you could practice like Xratter or d/l your skills like Aussy and be a respected highly skilled player.......or you could follow my guide, be a badass sniper, and be up to your chin in green eyed asian poontang. The choice is yours.

And for Christ's sake. Make your name longer. Everyone knows your skill level is based on the character count of your name.

<3 Keke
captainAngry
•cC• Founder
•cC• Founder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18403615
Twitter Username: calcchaos
Xbox Gamer Tag: RemainingCoast

Re: Keke's Guide to Winning at Sniping

Unread post by captainAngry »

WHAT!!!! THEY DISCONTINUED SPARKS!
RandomGuy
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:20316080

Unread post by RandomGuy »

KEKEKE wrote:I saw Xratter's guide and being that I refuse to be outdone I thought I'd make one too. Only better. Like how my sniping is better than his. And my looks.

Rule 1: Aim wherever you want. Body shots kill people too. If someone busts your chops cause you shot em in the body just say "I am so god I needed a smaller target, so I shot you in the dick." or "Shh. Dead people aren't supposed to talk." or whisper "I hear dead people". Don't be afraid to come up with your own witty remark. They obviously won't be as witty as mine, but that's to be expected.

Rule 2: Aim for the same person all the time. Preferably someone who is shitty and talks a lot. I chose Marcus a long time ago. Basically you only gotta shoot that one person every time they stick their stupid head out. They'll get pissed, talk on the mic about how much you cheat, how shitty a player you are, etc., basically convincing the rest of the server that you are a certified sniper badass and they are most likely lucky not to have been shot by you and that they'd best keep their mouths shut or they're next.

Rule 3: If you get shot by another sniper IMMEDIATELY sigh and say "Be back...gotta get another beer." even if you aren't drinking or are a kid like Thursday and can't legally buy beer in God fearing countries. This will let the other sniper know that you are better than them and that the only reason they shot you was that you have been drinking since noon. As an added bonus go ahead and toss in the names of some micro brewery based in your town, winning major points with anyone with a beard (except Captain who is still mourning the discontinuation of Sparks). As an added, added bonus you can use your fake inebriation to make lewd and inappropriate remarks towards Katie and not get in trouble.

Proxy-Connection: keep-alive
Cache-Control: max-age=0

hat's pretty much it. Sure you could practice like Xratter or d/l your skills like Aussy and be a respected highly skilled player.......or you could follow my guide, be a badass sniper, and be up to your chin in green eyed asian poontang. The choice is yours.

And for Christ's sake. Make your name longer. Everyone knows your skill level is based on the character count of your name.

<3 Keke
That makes 4...
in your profille its 6
and in game its OVER 9 THOUSAND!
IT IS NO LONGER MONDAY!!!!!! I made all of this btw
thedoghouse
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:20693788

Unread post by thedoghouse »

captainangry wrote:WHAT!!!! THEY DISCONTINUED SPARKS!
... sparks?? :?
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
~Katie~
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:7817479

Unread post by ~Katie~ »

KEKEKE wrote:I saw Xratter's guide and being that I refuse to be outdone I thought I'd make one too. Only better. Like how my sniping is better than his. And my looks.

That's pretty much it. Sure you could practice like Xratter or d/l your skills like Aussy and be a respected highly skilled player.......or you could follow my guide, be a badass sniper, and be up to your chin in green eyed asian poontang. The choice is yours.

<3 Keke
THIS IS A PIECE A SHIT WRAPPED IN PAPER AND SEALED WITH A BOW! and maybe some victoria secret perfume! But you 13yr olds dont get your hopes up kekeke's only setting you up to fail!!!! Even keke fails at flirting with me lol!
D34THSPAWN
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:18527016

Unread post by D34THSPAWN »

i've chosen to try to kill the enemy teams heavies and medics repeatedly no matter who they are...and pretty much any other class too...it works really well actually...death valley i was dominating two medics and a sniper took three people as sniper to stop me... and we still won

imagine yourself as a T-rex in a room full of T-ball poles and large soapy bubbles. Your stubby arms would render the pleasure-power of this room woefully out of reach.
Xratter

Unread post by Xratter »

<3 Keke
Except for those parts, I'll completely agree with this
Fall Harder, Bounce Higher.
marcus
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:17058616

Unread post by marcus »

/me sigh
D34THSPAWN
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:18527016

Unread post by D34THSPAWN »

KEKE. you win. 'nuff said

imagine yourself as a T-rex in a room full of T-ball poles and large soapy bubbles. Your stubby arms would render the pleasure-power of this room woefully out of reach.
Thursday
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19029341

Unread post by Thursday »

KEKE IS AN AIMBOT SUMBITCH

brb going to get a beer