Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

How Phrozen play spah, tips that only really matter to me.:P

Tips and tricks for playing the Spy class.
PhrozenFlame
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:21842434
Twitter Username: GiroTheHero

How Phrozen play spah, tips that only really matter to me.:P

Unread post by PhrozenFlame »

This is how I play spy. This only really applies to me as noone would usually consider playing spy this way. But first my usual loadout. Revolver (Cause I have awful aim.) Dead Ringer for anything that's not arena, C&D for arena.
1:I disguise as scoot. ALOT. Because people are always like, "OH HE'S A SCOOT HE'S OF TO ATTEMPT TO CAP DA POINTS WE DUN'T HAVE! LET'S NOT SPAH CHECK HIM FOR SOME REASON!"(Either that or I'm just a lucky bastard. :woop: ) People rarely notice tha fact I run at 100% speed since I usually run ahead of them anyway because they look at it this way: if i'm not getting shot at it's safe. (When I'm really leading them into a snipah trap. :P)
2: Use the Dead Ringer to cross spam fests and get to cover. (no need to go into detail herrrr.)
3:Play like the class you're disguised as. For example, as soon as a round of King of the train starts I go straight to the enemy platform and backstab them all. (But usually end up getting run ovar by da train. D:) This is also giving my team a headstart on capping the point.
4:Don't go too far off on your own into enemy territory. Either have a friendly spy with you or just retreat back to your territory if you start taking damage if there aren't any health packs around/they're chasing you.
5: FEELINGS!?!?? 8-)
6:Being efficient doesn't just apply to snipers. only stab the classes that will cause the most trouble to your team in this order:
A:Warmonger
B:Medics
C:Hoovies
D:Memodans
E:Soljas
F:Failros
G:Snipahs
H:Spahs
I:Scoots
J:Denganeers (If thier about to put something down stab em' then sap it. If they're just wandering around, stab them whenever.)
This helps me at least.
Life is whatever.