Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

The guys a spy

Tips and tricks for playing the Spy class.
Toastyking
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:13398699

The guys a spy

Unread post by Toastyking »

Alrioght Im bored and have nothin to do so Ima post some shit up eh? cuz 'nfortunely unlike you bloody fucks I have to be at school so I decided Im not lettin any've you rest while Im stuck here doing fuck all.

In any case on to my useless spy tips HOORAH so here we go:

1. dont assume yelling medic every three seconds helps you YER BLOODY DUMB STAND DOWN
2. dont run headlong into the enemy uncloaked THEY SHOOT AT EVERYTHING THAT MOVES
3. your disguise can help to trick people ignoring fuck all but come now its mostly for avoiding SCENT-TREES and delaying peoples reaction blue-guy=Insta shot blue-guy-dressed-as-red-guy=.5 seconds before they start shootin
4. dont just run in and stab any useless guy you see a scout you may wanta kill his ass but mayhaps you should get rid of the medic buildin uber, the heavy he's building it on, the pyro whos gonna kick yer ass, maybe the sniper killin yer doods, engie buildan SCENT-TREES, or you now the scout which you have a 2% chance of killin.
5. fuck off if theres 2 spies WE DONT NEED 2 MORE, *EDIT what A meant by this is if am in change to a diff class cuz am being the spy.
6. dont wait at the last point waiting to ninja kap doesn't work all the time, trust me
7. if someone is crouching jump on their head and stab em it's a backstab.
8. if yer in a fight USE THE REVOLVER dont try and knife 'em yer pretty usless there
9. if yer on a high ledge jump-stab 'em besides the fact that some guy jabbin a knife down on ye from seven stories up is fuckin painful its a good way to surprise and scatter the team because theyll all be tryin ta kill you
10. if you missed the kill and yer bein shot at go for anyone not looking at you its better to take out someone rather than burnin to shits and jar-a-piss

now that you've read this get off ma damn class.

*edit post any argument with meh and I'll kill yeh with a Jar-a-Piss
Last edited by Toastyking on 08 Jun 2009, 10:02, edited 1 time in total.
thedoghouse
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:20693788

Re: The guys a spy

Unread post by thedoghouse »

Toastyking wrote:*edit post any argument with meh and I'll kill yeh with a Jar-a-Piss
spies have no jarate, THERE FOR THIS POST BELONGS IN THE SNIPER SECTION :D :highFive: :D
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Toastyking
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

thedoghouse wrote:spies have no jarate, THERE FOR THIS POST BELONGS IN THE SNIPER SECTION :D :highFive: :D

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU :barf:
PhrozenFlame
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:21842434
Twitter Username: GiroTheHero

Unread post by PhrozenFlame »

Toastyking wrote: 2. dont run headlong into the enemy uncloaked THEY SHOOT AT EVERYTHING THAT MOVES
This is correct UNLESS you use the awesome ringer or you are :batman:
Life is whatever.
Toastyking
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

PhrozenFlame wrote:This is correct UNLESS you use the awesome ringer or you are :batman:

DOUBLE FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
thedoghouse
•cC• Forum Mod
•cC• Forum Mod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:20693788

Unread post by thedoghouse »

Toastyking wrote:4. dont just run in and stab any useless guy you see a scout you may wanta kill his ass but mayhaps you should get rid of the medic buildin uber, the heavy he's building it on, the pyro whos gonna kick yer ass, maybe the sniper killin yer doods, engie buildan SCENT-TREES, or you now the scout which you have a 2% chance of killin.
NOT TRUE

if you walk in there when ALL THIS STUFF is going on people are going to start shooting, and who is the closest person to you that you can backstab? THE SCOUT. kill the scout and RUN cause if you walk up to that heavy or his medic he's gunna start shooting, and if you walk up to that sniper and kill him, the pyro is going to burn him, and you can NOT kill a pyro when he is sitting there just waiting and guarding that SCENT-TREE from spies like YOU
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Toastyking
•cC• Member
•cC• Member

You have to remember however that through all of that you'll be completely invisible unless yer an unlucky fuck who ends up ramming into the nearest pyro, I'd suggest to only kill the scout if hes the only guy around, or hes capturing a point/intel/payload. If I'm near the enemy I'm going for the largest threat if I can't kill the biggest threat then, yes I will go after the guy not paying attention.