Forums have been upgraded to the latest PHPBB3 version. Forum style recovery is pending.

Tips and Build Situations

Tips and tricks for playing the Scout class.
Breal
•cC• Member
•cC• Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19757438

Tips and Build Situations

Unread post by Breal »

1. as everyone else said keep moving, u stop u die
2. even if ur using sandman id suggest trying to jump as much as possible
3. you will die... alot as u have no health and should try and get close
4. ur best position is on top or behind an enemy (wink*wink)
5.Use ur speed to ur advantage if shit gets real and ur to far away to do much, run get health come back

energy drink: like Natasha is only good in situations. especially as being a distraction for sentries assuming u actually use team work

pistol: is great when u dont have time to reload as u can just pull it out and take pot shots. also as blue already said good at attracting ppl. also a great feeling if u kill some one with it

Sandman: is great for defense scout as it stops ubers. only problem is that without double jump u need to move alot more. normal bat i find crits more( probably doesnt actually have higher chance jsut happens for me as such)

Force- A- nature: tell u the truth i hate it but its good if u know how to use it. i prefer the normal scatter gun as it has more shots and if u get close if u can get 3 or so off most ppl will drop

id say everyone as different playing style for scouts, but a tip that applies overall is jsut keep moving
also being twitchy helps alot